Vampires and Clark's blood...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vampires and Clark's blood...

Just curious about something.

Clark gets his powers from the sun, so in effect he is like one big solar powered battery. Now we all know about vampires and their weakness to the sun. Therefore, would Clark's/Superman's blood be damaging to a vampire because of the fact that he is solar powered?

The reason I bring this up is that I saw an issue of a comic that had Superman vs Dracula, in which Dracula was defeteaed because of the fact that Superman is solar powered. I am wondering if they were incorporate this into Thirst.

Probably not.. but it makes for an interesting discussion.

Yeah, that would be pretty cool if that happenened in Thirst (and would possibly give the whole Draculana story a purpose.) But...I doubt that will happen.

Comment

Doesn't the spoilers say after Lana sucks him ( ) she starts to fire heat out of her eyes?

Comment

Yep, but that has to do with her drinking his solar-powered blood, which allowed her to have his powers.

Comment

Originally posted by Kreukie
          Doesn't the spoilers say after Lana sucks him ( ) she starts to fire heat out of her eyes?
          I didn't really bother reading them for Thirst.. LOL

After what I saw on the AOL clip with Lana's "iniation" it was just so terrible. This episode is not without its merits though. The scene with Brainiac and Lex, as well as the stuff with Chloe at the DP should be great.

Comment

But arnt the vampires created by kryptonite and if so they wouldnt be real vampires.

Comment

Not all versions of the vampire mythos make vampires allergic to the sun. In many cases they are just weakened by the sun not killed by it.

Comment

Originally posted by Premature Combustion
                Not all versions of the vampire mythos make vampires allergic to the sun. In many cases they are just weakened by the sun not killed by it.
                That is true. But still, they usually at least have a weakness to it, so that is why I am curious if Clark's blood will have any effect because of the fact that he is solar powered.

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                But arnt the vampires created by kryptonite and if so they wouldnt be real vampires.
                Krypto vamps?

Man, that is so lame.

Comment

Yeah.

They aren't even real vampires. They were credited by Lex or something.

Comment

it's a rabies virus or something (secret Luthor Corp experiments)

I mean, think about it, pretty suspicious for the co-eds to stay inside during the daylight hours unless they all have night classes

Comment

does this mean if lana drinks clark's blood she would suddenly burst into flames because clark is solar-powered?

Comment

Originally posted by farmboy20
                        does this mean if lana drinks clark's blood she would suddenly burst into flames because clark is solar-powered?
                        *sigh* if only

j/k!

Comment

Originally posted by Kal'sGirl
                          *sigh* if only

j/k!
                          LOL LOL LOL

Oh man, that was great.

I would like to see something brought up with Clark's relation to the sun and vampire's weakness to the sun, but that is not gonna happen.

Comment

My question is how is she able to penetrate his skin? She couldn't even cut his hair last season and now she can bite him? Unless the krypto vamps weaken him and are able to penetrate the skin. I guess I answered my own question. Well, I got 23 minutes to find out.

Comment

Originally posted by vyperman7
                              [BKrypto vamps?

Man, that is so lame. [/B]
                              I agree, its pretty silly. But, if Lana isn't infected with Kryptonite somehow, then how is she able to "BITE" Clark to suck his blood? I don't think she'd be able to break the surface.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎