Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man, I'm Thirsty!...It'll Be PURE FUN!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man, I'm Thirsty!...It'll Be PURE FUN!!!

Excited already about tonight's "Thirst"! Some things I myself am looking forward to:

*'StarWars' Carrie Fisher!
    *Our Chloe's interaction with her and Bittleman!
    *The Brainiac/Milton Fine interaction!
    *Chloe and Clark interaction, in their Black/'Batman' type costumes complete with the cape!!!!

....last and not least, But most of all FUN....

*Our ownMs. Kristin Kreuk as 'Draculana"!!!!!!!

Get those screencaps ready folks, it's going to be one "'Hell'oween Of A Ride"!!!!

I'm LMAO so hard!!!
    Last edited by No-El; 10-27-2005, 11:05 AM.

LOL Draculana, rates up there with Lanabelle, LanaFu and so forth. I'm going in with the mindset to enjoy a Halloween spoof, nothing more nothing less.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueNRed2
      LOL Draculana, rates up there with Lanabelle, LanaFu and so forth. I'm going in with the mindset to enjoy a Halloween spoof, nothing more nothing less.

Don't forget Season's 4 episoded"Sacred", that trip to China!!

"Mulana"!!!!!!!!!

Comment

LMAO, that was great. I am going to try to enjoy the "brainilex" scenes, dont laugh at me, i didnt come up with it, anyone got anything better. Anywhoooo this could be a decent episode sans vampires.

Comment

Chloe in a Schoolgirl outfit

Comment

Draculana! Thats cute! BTW I think Clark is dressed as Zorro, but I could be wrong.

I of course, wanna see Lana try to bite Lex!

-----Long Live Lexana-----

-----ducks and runs-----

Comment

Originally posted by RedPhoenix23
              Draculana! Thats cute! BTW I think Clark is dressed as Zorro, but I could be wrong.

I of course, wanna see Lana try to bite Lex!

-----Long Live Lexana-----

-----ducks and runs-----

duck and run, uh!!

Missed you------------------------- by that much!!!

It's gonna be Absolute FUN!!! Get the Halloween Party goin!!

Comment

The only thing I'm looking forward to about this episode is Prof. Fine and Lex's interaction. Everything else and especially the vamps (retarded) is going to pale in comparison.

Comment

Calling vampires retarded in a Halloween episode is like calling Santa Claus in a Christmas episode retarded.

Comment

Calling Kryptonite Vampires stupid is smart

The only part of this episode I'm looking forward too is Lex/Fine interaction, I'm FF through the rest.

Comment

It's Halloween...................go with the flow. Kind of feel sorry for Ms KK, she has to play all these different roles. Of course if she has a good outlook...........just have fun and get paid.....LOL

Comment

LOL Mulana, i hadnt heard that one yet but its appropriate. I do feel for KK. She endures a lot of rotten elements in her role as Lana.

Comment

Originally posted by ~*Lois & Clark Fan*~
                          The only part of this episode I'm looking forward too is Lex/Fine interaction, I'm FF through the rest.
                          Why waste a tape? You can watch that scene for free on Yahoo.com.

Comment

Is it just me or does Lana's pic on the main page make her look like a total dumba**. SHe doesn't even come close to scary.

Comment

Originally posted by trusupagyrl
                              Is it just me or does Lana's pic on the main page make her look like a total dumba**. SHe doesn't even come close to scary.
                              The episode isn't meant to be scary it just meant to be a campy Halloween episode.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎