No announcement yet.

Lex Needs To Get A Lock

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lex Needs To Get A Lock

am i the only one that notices this? but lex has been told soo many times this season at his own mansion, its pretty humorous if you think about it.

MORTAL:
    clark storms in outta nowhere and beats the crap outta lex when confronting about the freaks in belle reeve. CLARK DRAMATICLY LEAVES leaving lex bleeding speechless afterwards.

(right after)
    HIDDEN:
    lana storms in and shoves clark's med files in his face and tells lex "the only thing unusual about clark is his ability to see the goodness in PEOPLE WHO DONT DESERVE IT (refering to lex who looks like he's about to drop his drink) LANA LEAVES W/OUT WASTING ANOTHER BREATH ON THE DISPUTE

AQUA:
    clark brings aquaman along with him and confront lex and aquaman threatens lex.
    (at the end) clark tells lex "lexcorp is evil and you sort of just being the devil... i defended you (dissapointed look) I GUESS I AM NAIVE." MAKING ANOTHER DRAMATIC LEAVE -leaving lex speechless again.

can i safely say that LEX GOT TOLD. by his own little friends too not to mention chloe at the cave (mortal ep) when she fired back "stop asking me questions or i will ask questions of my own" (lex choked up in his own words) CHLOE MAKING A DRAMATIC PROUD EXIT

no wonder lex is gonna turn evil, but soft..? ..and friendless. i'd feel sorry for him in a way if he wasnt sucha spoiled bratty cynical hairless little man preying on lana and divulging his pursuit on clark.
    Last edited by smallville_fetish; 10-25-2005, 06:52 PM.

yeah you would think he would have the doors locked and have at least one guard there too. but since it's a TV show, and not reality, it's more dramatic to leave the doors open and get pwned every week.

Comment

I've always been under the impression that Lex has voluntarily let them in.

Mortal: Lex let Clark in so he could pretend to show concern and surprise over what had happened with the meteor freaks.

Hidden: Lex has never had a reason for keeping Lana away, and considering their distance so far this season, he'd be happy to receive a visit from her.

Aqua: Lex had a great "The days of you barging into my home to give me sage advice" speech prepared.

Comment

yeah i know he VOLUNTARILY lets them in but its just fun to think about his friends ganging up on him and giving him sass suddenly when hes always the one with the last word and smirk on his face.

i guess this season is everything you wanted to see.
        Last edited by smallville_fetish; 10-25-2005, 06:53 PM.

Comment

"Well I guess some of us haven't seen enough!"

Needs a Lock, loses the Key...

Love the intensity.

Comment

I was thinking the same thing the other day. I would assume Lex has a butler or something. I can't imagine just anyone cna walk right into Lex's home, up the stairs / down the hall or whatever right into his office. Most of the time, he is surprised to see whoever is in there.

I would love at least to see a scene where they go to the front door, ring the door bell, have a butler answer, and then they walk into his office. That at least would make sense.

Comment

Originally posted by last man of krypton
              I've always been under the impression that Lex has voluntarily let them in.

Mortal: Lex let Clark in so he could pretend to show concern and surprise over what had happened with the meteor freaks.

Aqua: Lex had a great "The days of you barging into my home to give me sage advice" speech prepared.
              yeah but he always looks surprised when he sees them. like in mortal when he was watching clark and chloe video on his laptop and said "this is impossible" and clark stands there and says "dissappointed!?" and he imediately closes his lap top. same with aqua when he closed his laptop and reopened it when they left. ya think he'd have some reciptionist at his downstair lobby or something saying 'mr luther mr kent is here to see you' and lex responds 'k bring him in' or something like that.

Comment

In the case of "Mortal", I guess he didn't expect Clark to get to the room so quickly.
                The most likely explanation I think would be that Clark, Lana & Chloe appear to be his only friends in Smallville & so he's told his staff they can come and go at will without having a butler tell him beforehand.

Comment

Well his living room of sorts is right next to the front door. You see it all the time that the front door is down the hall to the right of the living room door.

Drawing

Here is a crappy pic I made in MS Paint that shows basically the floorplan of Lex's living room/front door relationship, as I recall it.

Comment

funny enough in the next episode there is a guard and fine ends up t-100ing him

Comment

Maybe Lex forgot all about giving Clark a key to the entire Mansion Clex, when we knew them then.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎