Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lois's bikini

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

when AM was high on kryptonite water and dancing around in a cheerleading outfit and pom poms, she didn't look all that fit. the fact that she isn't the prettiest out of all should be the whole point, that's what makes her so subconsciously jealous of KK and in the future ED. If she was a complete knockout with awesome tits, it would be a little unbelievable that she is so hung up on clark and jealous at the same time.

Appreciate the fact that she isn't the hottest and accept it for the benefit of the story. I'd bang her any day of the week though, preference goes to the other two women of course. in which order I have not decided yet.

Comment

Originally posted by BrodaMunschki
      when AM was high on kryptonite water and dancing around in a cheerleading outfit and pom poms, she didn't look all that fit. the fact that she isn't the prettiest out of all should be the whole point, that's what makes her so subconsciously jealous of KK and in the future ED.
      Oh man, let's hope that does not happen. Being a "big girl" would not qualify as the truth in that case.

Comment

Chloe's not big at all. In fact, she's quite the normal healthy female. I tire of people bashing on AM's weight. You can see Lois' ribs for goodness sake! Plus boob jobs are NOT sexy.

Comment

If for some reason you can't see the outline of a girl's ribs then she needs to lose a few pounds.

Comment

I typically look for a panty outline myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Brainiac_13
              Just thought you should know that.
              Thanks.

Comment

Here's a pic of Lois with the bikini for anyone who didn't see it

Unlimited space to host images, easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.

Comment

As if I didn't love the pic enough before. I'm loving it even more now! Thanks L&CFan!

Comment

AM is not heavy, she loses a little bit of weight each year. Look at season 1. In S3, you can tell she lost alot of weight. She looks her best this year. Kristin Kreuk needs to be more of this age. Old women and fat women wear one pieces. That's how it should be, except it sometimes goes the other way. Ewww.....

Plus, she was in hiding for a few months, she couldn't go out and run!
                    Last edited by Superboy2; 10-30-2005, 11:07 AM.

Comment

Oh lord.
                      That woman nearly gave me a heart attack in that suit. She rocked my world lol. If I was an extra I would have kicked over AquaDork to give HER cpr. Lana looks killer in a Swim suit and Allison mack Looks Great in regular street clothes, a bikini shot with all three of them would have sent me to the emergency room! I think they were trying to avoid Turning Smallville into the "O.C." hence they kept it down to one star showing it off per episode .

Comment

It's no wonder that the WB loves Erica Durance so much.

Comment

That's why they show Chloe in more revealing clothes in other episodes. Mortal, Hidden, I think Arrival. There is nothing wrong with Chloe's figure. Yeah, in Doveoted, she looked a little heavier, but like I said, she was kidnapped, and wasn't able to run for a few months. School started in a few weeks, so she probably didn't have time to get in shape. Other than that, she lookd fine. Maybe one day, Kristin Kreuk will wear a bikini or show more. Enough of this not wanting to wear a bikini. It's not going to kill you. She's too reserved, I wonder if she'll become a nun one day.
                          Also, if ED had surgery, she got ripped off. They look like normal sized bum bums. What did the doctors do, put an egg in each one? Look at Britney Spears, or Lindsay Lohan. Even Jessica Simpson. They look fake, not ED.
                          Last edited by Superboy2; 11-27-2005, 06:44 PM.

Comment

I agree they don't look fake, some people are just jealous for their fav character. I remember reading that she was asked if they were fake and she answered that they weren't.

In any event, ED is hawwwt!

Comment

Allison Mack's weight comes and goes. In S2, she seems to have lost a few, but by the end of S2, she gained a bit. S3 she lost it, S4 she lost more, she gained a bit in S4, and lost it again in S5. She's like Oprah. I just lost 25 pounds! I just gained 60 pounds. Its the only way she can stay in the public eye besides her show.

Comment

Re: Lois's bikini

Originally posted by supercatmom
                                Am I the only one who thinks that Lois's bikini is a take off on Superman's suite?

I mean the red top and belted blue bottum.

I am female and not gay but I have to admiited that ED looked mighty good in that bikini.

No wonder AM and KK did not wear bikinis in the same shot with her. They knew they would be blown out of the water in comparison.
                                KK is not that attracted off the set. I think she is 4'11"or close to it, she or the show can deny it. its all smoke and mirrors on television. ED is ten times hotter than KK
                                Last edited by richard9820; 03-28-2007, 09:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎