No announcement yet.

It's Only been you....!?!?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Only been you....!?!?

okay.... am i the only one who noticed that Clark asked Lana about her and Jason, an d she asked him about him and Alicia, and they both said they hadn't. BUT.....both of them were only a slit second away from going through with it when Jason and Alicia stopped them! yet they act as though they would have never done it with anyone else b/c they've loved each other all along. I'm prob not making much sense, and maybe it's just me, but what do you guys think?

anyone?

Comment

I see your point. Somehow I believe Clark more than Lana, since he's liked since forever, but Lana is constantly dating other people and always tells Clark that "there's nothing there anymore". Yeah. Sounds like Smallville to me!

Comment

Clark never wanted to have sex with alicia, kal did. So, i believe him when he says it and the same with lana. She's always loved Clark and no guy has meant as much to her as clark.

Comment

I think the point of the statement was more 'I only wanted to with you really'. Jason and Alicia were both consolation prizes.... neither would have matterred if Clark and Lana had been together in season 2 like they 'should have been'.

Comment

i hated hearing clark say this line. it really upset me. it's not saying much for alicia, the girl he thought he was meant to be with. he would have killed her murderer had it not have been for lois stepping in. i think that shows a sign of true love, but that's just me.

Comment

he probably didn't REALLY love her and i see what 'destinycalls' is saying because then Clark would've almost killed anyone if that person killed his parents or Chloe. There's love, and then there's Lana. Lana is that other love. The one he's watched from a distint so many years and wanted to be with her from the season we saw him.

And I also see dreamer551's point but agree with smallvilleman. Yeah they wouldve done it (and at the same night too because those were ironicly the same ep) but Lana didnt really want to do it with Jason it was only because she thought he wanted a more "adult relationship" and Clark didn't want to do it with Alicia that's why he got mad when he wasn't Kal anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by lzpoof
                I think the point of the statement was more 'I only wanted to with you really'. Jason and Alicia were both consolation prizes.... neither would have matterred if Clark and Lana had been together in season 2 like they 'should have been'.

I can see that. That makes pretty good sense. Look at what Jason's mother said to him about "you did all this to protect Lana....so she would chose Clark over you?" I agree with that statement.

Comment

Yeah this line was too convenient. It's the thing people say and may believe right when they're in the middle of...well, you can guess. I believe Clark has normal hormonal thoughts and probably did think about having sex with Alicia, so I don't see it as only being Kal wanting to do it. Kal also is Clarks hidden desires/dark side - they come from somewhere. And it was clear to me Lana cared about Jason and Whitney. Oh well bad writing of dialogue I guess

Comment

Well IMO Lana was wanting to be with Jason and would of been if Jason hadnt felt that she was not ready. So yeah I would of believed that Clark was waiting for that moment but Lana? No she had been willing to give herself to Jason.
                    Last edited by OutlawAngel; 03-27-2006, 09:50 PM.

Comment

Tut Tut lana s a dirty dirty girl

Comment

Re: It's Only been you....!?!?

Originally posted by dreamer551
                        okay.... am i the only one who noticed that Clark asked Lana about her and Jason, an d she asked him about him and Alicia, and they both said they hadn't. BUT.....both of them were only a slit second away from going through with it when Jason and Alicia stopped them! yet they act as though they would have never done it with anyone else b/c they've loved each other all along. I'm prob not making much sense, and maybe it's just me, but what do you guys think?

yeah thats true. Jason stopped lana and alicia stopped clark but clark was only there because of the Red K. Though they both did like/love jason or alicia so i get what ur saying.

Comment

no actually the necklace fell off of clark before he went further with alicia.

Comment

no actually Alicia took it off.

Quoted from Unsafe

Alicia:Clark wait
                            Clark:We don't have to wait we're married
                            Alicia:No this has to be right I want all of you. *Takes off necklace*

Comment

Originally posted by dreamer551
                              I was thinking the exact same thing. They both got pretty damn close. But they didn't get that far, so yeah. It worked.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎