Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does one go from being an oil spill to a college professor?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How does one go from being an oil spill to a college professor?

fake resume? community colleges don't check references?

Supercomputer capable of faking any electronic records that anyone would need? check...

hehe yeah basically he can do whatever he wants especially if it involves faking records.

Comment

Where is Central Kansas A&M. Is it in Smallville?

Comment

yeah man i was thinking the same thing. how DOES one go from an oil spill to college professor who hates Lex Luthor? wuhhh?

smallville's got some splanin' to do

Comment

I said the same thing when I saw him as a College Professor. I guess we will find out in the future episodes.

Comment

Because Lex Luthor is hurting the environment of this planet that Braniac wants to use for his own purposes. That's why we didn't see Braniac the last 2 eps, he was devising his plan, finding Kal-el, get into his life without his knowing it, manipulate and use him and destory him if needed.

Comment

Bush Education policies:
              NO OIL LEFT BEHIND

Comment

But that still doesn't explain how he became a College Professor.

Comment

Come on people.

He's a friggin SuperComputer the likes of which humans can only dream of.

He can fake any record. He can synthesize anyones voice.

It would be childs play to get himself a job as a professor. He could have someone fired and replaced with himself before you wake up for your frosted flakes.

Comment

Re: How does one go from being an oil spill to a college professor?

Originally posted by NotTodayPete
                    He could easily hack any computers he needed to computer.

And many places will only confirm that someone worked there from date "A" to date"B" so if the secretary was new and just checked the computer . . .

Or I suppose there could have been a real Professor Fine that he already knew about (that already had the position at that college) if he'd been monitoring earth and he just killed the guy.

Really, though, I guess it's just one of those things we have to overlook - like the glasses being an effective disguise and there not being thousands of civil suits against Supes.

Comment

He's a friggin SuperComputer the likes of which humans can only dream of. He can fake any record. He can synthesize anyones voice.
                      And he can buy his clothes online!

Comment

well I believe that in the comics (correct me if I'm wrong) Fine was already a professor but kinda posessed as a human host for one version of brainiac. To set something like that up would have been a waste of an episode though.

Comment

Well, we saw the body for "Professor Fine" from from the black oil/crystal in SV, which is why I suggeested a duplicate.

Comment

He is trying to exploit Clark by having him hate lex more and have himself be the one clar trust.

Comment

Re: How does one go from being an oil spill to a college professor?

Originally posted by NotTodayPete
                              suspend your belief and you will believe

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎