Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Allison Mack would say about herself in Aqua!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by umm
    Well she should! Erica is 5'8 at least, Allison 5'5 I think and Kristin is even under 5'5! She is somewhere between 5'2 and 5'4; there is so many infos about her heigt, you can never tell which one is the true one! Anyways, no wonder that Erica looks flippin tall next to Allison and Kristin, I mean consider their respective heights!

Remember one thing that is important, Allison doesn't subscribe to showing too much skin below----meaning her waist, hips, thighs and her rear!!

Which explains why in this---the Lois/A.C. storyline) and past episodes with her varying stages of wardrobe.
    Last edited by No-El; 10-23-2005, 04:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by No-El
      Remember one thing that is important, Allison doesn't subscribe to showing too much skin below----meaning her waist, hips, thighs and her rear!!

Which explains why in this---the Lois/A.C. storyline) and past episodes with her varying stages of wardrobe.
      Well, I guess that does explain it!
      I mean, the most people get to see of Allison is her upper part of the body, mainly her chest, everything else is hidden under clothes!
      I guess there is a clause in the contract which she and her manager must have had put in! And thatīs just fine, every actor has a certain limit, which they are not willing to cross! And some do not wish to be filmed in anything less but normal everyday clothes!

Comment

blah blah blah...

Didn't you say Allison's interview was from 2002? Well, in 3 years she sure has been looking VERY hot. She looked great in the cheerleader outfit, I would LOVE to have seen her in a bikini OK, so TPTB placed ED in one instead, it was her ep, not Chloe's. If all the girls were showing too much skin, we'd think it was sweeps month

And slightly off topic here...anyone seen recent pictures of the girl that was on The Wonder Years as Winnie Cooper? OMG! Talk about hot! I guess she's on The West Wing from time to time, but I don't watch that. I want her on SV....!
        Last edited by Billy Jor-El; 10-26-2005, 09:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Jor-El
          blah blah blah...

Didn't you say Allison's interview from from 2002? Well, in 3 years she sure has been looking VERY hot. She looked great in the cheerleader outfit, I would LOVE to have seen her in a bikini OK, so TPTB placed ED in one instead, it was her ep, not Chloe's. If all the girls were showing too much skin, we'd think it was sweeps month

And slightly off topic here...anyone seen recent pictures of the girl that was on The Wonder Years as Winnie Cooper? OMG! Talk about hot! I guess she's on The West Wing from time to time, but I don't watch that. I want her on SV....!

Yes! I and the rest of her male population would likely sympathize

She most probably knowing of her increased popularity through her agent, that her male fans would adore her in a bikini (note the thread I started before the Aqua ep began---"Chloe's brief bikini cameo...Anticipation overload!" declined through certain concerns of too much "Chloe mania", if you get that implication I'm inferrring?

Well, it'd be nice for all of us to have seen that bikini scene!!

It SURE would have given us our "Daily Recommended Dose" of our little 5'5 sex kitten Allison---plus some!!!

Comment

Chloe was seducing Clark in the Barn, the way she's dressed in a Holter top! SEXY!

CHlark FAN #2
            Calicia FAN #1

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎