Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Martha even care about Clark's feelings?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clark and Lois are like brother and sister. So she's like family.

Comment

Also last I checked it was Martha and Jonathan's house they have the right to invite whomever to stay with them that they want

Comment

Originally posted by ~*Lois & Clark Fan*~
        [B]That made me think of the Commentary for "Crusade" on the Season 4 DVD when Annette said Clark and Lois looked perfect together
        what commentary did I listen to then because I didn't hear Annette say that Clark and Lois looked perfect together. I did hear her say that ED did not have to stand on boxes with Tom, but thats it. Maybe you can point me to the exact time on the episode where Annette says this. Just for me to check that out.

Comment

Well, in the thrist episode it doesn't look like that Lois is going to stay in the Kent farm for long any way or it maybe it turn out she won't have to. Lana is going to go to share a dorm room eventually with Chloe in MU.

Comment

Yes what a double standard, so Martha doesn't care about Clark for not asking his permission first to ask if Lois could stay with them. But it's ok for Clark to have his own little "sleepover" with Lana Lang without asking for any permission from his parents, ridiculous!

Comment

Well, I suppose thats what he gets for having too many sleepovers with Lana.

Comment

My mother would have done the same exact thing to me, so I don't find Martha offering Lois to stay that unusual. I would be on the couch. I'm in my 30's and when I even visit home and somebody comes over, I have the choice of the couch or the floor.

Comment

Originally posted by cmgames
                  Yes what a double standard, so Martha doesn't care about Clark for not asking his permission first to ask if Lois could stay with them. But it's ok for Clark to have his own little "sleepover" with Lana Lang without asking for any permission from his parents, ridiculous!
                  Exactly!

Comment

Anyway, I don't think it's insensitive of her, because I doubt she really thinks Clark dislikes Lois as he tries to show.

Comment

of course martha cares about clarks feelings,but she doesn't seem like the kind of person who would turn someone away if they were hungary or homeless. Besides martha knows that clarks just frontin about how he dosent like lois. and i don't think clark and lana have been doin the hibidy dibidy since he got his powers back or have they if so heres me feelin sorry for lana for once ow.

Comment

Simple. Martha is Clark's mother. She knows that deep down Clark really likes Lois

Comment

Originally posted by Cookie 28
                          What I want to know is, how come there are only two bedrooms in that big old farm house. Maybe they should have put on an addition when they were fixing it up.
                          LOL, I've always wondered about that.

Comment

Originally posted by dancinggopher01
                            I think this is a farm thing for real, my buddy lives in Arkansas, and he says his parents won't turn anyone away.....

I think this is a farm thing for real, my buddy lives in Arkansas, and he says his parents won't turn anyone away.....

Wow...that wrote twice...be afraid of my possessed computer!
                            If you post twice without someone else in the middle, these boards combine your 2 posts into 1 message. So you probably just accidentally double clicked on post.

Comment

Martha cares about Clark's feelings, which is she didn't yell at him for his "sleepover" with Lana. Martha knows sometimes Clark can't stand lois, but they can get along, like brother and sister. Clark doesn't mind lois living with them, but he also wouldn't shed a tear if she left.

Comment

Re: Does Martha even care about Clark's feelings?

I think I read in the spoilers that once Lana decides to attend MU and ends up living with Chloe, Lois will move into the apt. above the Talon.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎