Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Martha even care about Clark's feelings?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

From practically the second that Lois shows up on the scene, Martha *sees* that there is something going on between her and Clark.

You'll find that before season 4 started she was always trying to push Clark and Lana together, yet after season 4 her tune started to change to "There's a girl out there somewhere for you Clark."

Martha knows that there's something about Lois that just "clicks" with her special son. Lois in turn really adores Martha and I think in some ways Martha's nurturing side comes out to Lois which is why she asks her to stay with them whever Lois is in need of shelter.

Clark makes snide comments about Lois all of the time to Martha but she just shakes them off - she's got mother's instinct going for her that her son's not being honest w/ his own feelings towards Lois. She just happens to do whatever she can in order to allow them to spend more time together to see if anything does/can happen.

Comment

[quote=whiteflag;1567297]Just MY opinion on this, (fully respecting the others, of course):

Lois really invited herself the first time. She practically forced it on Clark. And for no good reason at all.

Actually the very first time Clark invited Lois to stay with them. And then the second time Lois did trick Clark into staying but if you can see in Clark's face he wasn't upset. He was just confused on what she did it. It was funny and I believe Clark thought so too and the smirk on his face proves it.

What I don't get is why everyone says Lois just barged in the Kents home and invited herself to stay. That isn't how it happened at all. And Clark and Lois do not hate eachother. The writers wrote Lois and Clark realtionship with all the banter, to add some humor in the show and it works. Because Lois and Clark are hilarious together. And as for Clark not liking Lois, that isn't true. Yeah she does annoy sometimes and vice versa. But that is the beauty of thier realtionship. You can tell that everyday thier friendship is growing into an epic love story soon. They won't even realize what hit them.

I think the reason why allot of you who have negative comments about Lois is because your Team Clana. And there is nothing wrong with that. I was once all for Clana. But Lois is Clark's future love/wife. That is just the way it is and always will be. Do you really think that Lana Lang can keep up with future Clark/Superman? No she can't. But Lois Lane can.

Comment

LOL, I'm not team much of anything any more. I was always a Clark & Lois fan from the comics and movies and of course the Dean Cain/Teri Hatcher series. I was a fan of Lana in the beginning and I never disliked her, I also don't think I had a negative attitude towards Lois, I just felt she didn't belong in Smallville because it wasn't cannon. She belonged in Metropolis and not in Clark's highschool.

LOL you responded to a post of mine from 4 years ago. I was impressed I knew my sign in info still. I haven't watched much of Smallville in the past couple years. And when I did it always seemed that Clark wasn't on it so I gave up. What's Smallville without the main character? I know he hasn't left but it just happened to be my timing.

Comment

Martha knew Clark better than anyone... Clark is his son... every breath, fart she knows... even though Lois and Clark are always bantering etc... She know deep inside that Clark doesn't mind at all.. Look at her when Lois and Clark are always fighting... She smiles... Coz Lois bring out everything in Clark... She saw how Clark happy, light and being himself when Lois around...

Comment

Originally posted by MBCorp
            Martha has a feeling that Clark and Lois are destined to be together.
            OMG! You were right!

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎