Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clark Jealous?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was jealous of AC, not of his relationship with Lois.

If you remeber, he's like "Dang it! She's living at my house AGAIN!"

Comment

I dont think he was neccesarily jealous becuase he wanted to be with Lois. Bu the might be alittle annoyed that he has saved her before and she still acts like she hates him and now this guy saves her and she's inlove with him.

Comment

Clark was jealous & upset . Which proves his feelings for Lois are emgering as is his DESTINY .
        You got it! He's seeing Lois in a new light, what she values in a man and he's finding himself attracted to that ideal, wanting to be that type of man! It's funny that Lana has to beg and whine at him to be the man she wants, where as with Lois, she already knows what she wants. Where Lana nags, Lois inspires. It's up to the man to step up to the plate. It's time for Clark to grow up and embrace his destiny.

Anyone else find watching all the clana fans whine and implode really funny ...OMG noooooo it can't beeeee, he can't deep down have even an inkling of affection for Lois wahhhhhhhh, he can't love his future wife!!!!!!!
        Last edited by scoobycookies; 10-21-2005, 03:45 PM.

Comment

yea this episode was great for us clois people and for us guys weho love erica (rewind scene of lois coming out of the water over and over)

Comment

No jealousy, however, the end where she says she wants a guy who's willing to save the world, he took notice to that. I think he saw her in a different light for the first time. He didn't expect it.

Comment

There was something in his face when he was questioning AC at the talon, he kept looking at Lois as if to gauge her reaction.

I'd say it probably was that another guy was on his turf

Comment

Originally posted by Black cat

It makes sense. Even if there are no romantic feelings at all, which with Lois I feel is the case, Clark has a very proprietary additude toward the women in his life. He's very territorial.
                I totally agree. It didn't come across as Clark being jealous, but more of the 'turf' thing that some of you have mentioned.

Comment

you never know what you have until its gone or in clarks case stolen by an orange and green clad fishman.He was only jealuos just like a guy whos had a girl best friend all his life and never even thought about being more than that until another guy comes and all a sudden hes like "hold up i think i love you".Except lois isn't his best friend and he hasn't known her that long but ya its like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Jor-El
                    Eh, more than a Big Brother, "Smallville" was jealous as heck, not only at Lois' romatic interludes, but that someone else was stealing his thunder by swimming faster than him.....and he didn't want those powers back...gimme a break!
                    Wow, I never thought of that. Great point! Maybe the start of the end of moping Clark.

Comment

As much as I love Clana, it great to see the foreshadowing of Clark and Lois together.

Comment

Clark was not jealous in the romantic sense, he has the girl he wants now. It's just that he is over protective of the people in his life.

Comment

he wasn't jealous. he just didn't like AC for being a wacho environ terrorist

Comment

It might not have been jealousy, but there was something there, you have to admit it!

Why cant we agree that maybe he was jealous AND protective?

Comment

Nope he wasn't jealous, Clark wasn't even protective he just didn't like A.C thought he was a badguy. He didn't even seem apologetic at all for being wrong about him, that's Clark for you, he really is sure of himself.

Comment

Clark was just looking out for Lois you know Clark double standards

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎