Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clark Jealous?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh come on he was very jealous ......................just listen to the way he's say's "lois is all over this guy" he doesn't really pay attention to ac he just kept talking about lois

the same as he always does when any guy goes near near her

Comment

LOL he seemed to be quite upset with the fact that someone could swim faster than him! So I guess the guy irked him cuz he had a superpower...and then when he saw Lois kissing him he was really like WTF? no way.... hahahahhahaha. The look on his face was DEFINATELY a tad jealous...Lana or no Lana

Comment

Of course he was jealous. He just didn't want to admit it to himself, or anyone.

Comment

Yeah he was jealous.

Comment

his jealous...

he is so jealous....

but he doesn't know it...

Comment

Clark was totally jealous of AC. He's always been jealous of all the guys Lois has dated, and in this episode especially at the Talon scene it was obvious.

When Clark commented on AC using a line to "pick up the girls", the only girl he was picking up was Lois. He was definitely jealous. Of course it's another scene where we see Clark's hidden attraction for Lois.

Comment

After re-watching it after all these years, I believe he was. Even in "Rage" he has a smirk on his face when Lois says she has broken up with Oliver. He also repeats the same line he repeated in the loft scene with Lois at the end of "Aqua." According to her( I forgot what episode) Clark is obsessed with her love life. No he wasn't in love with her back then, but he was jealous.

I freakin' love that end scene from "Aqua."
                Last edited by Simba_Muffy; 03-11-2011, 12:13 AM.

Comment

Oh yeah! He was jealous, but in a subconscious way. Perhaps he even didn't understand what he was feeling. His behavior was pretty harsh towards AC at the Talon. I don't remember him reacting so strongly like this, before.

He was marking the territory. And he kinda kept doing it after that, with Graham and the "Lo-is! what are you doing here?, you barely know him!-big brother lecture" (yep, he was right on that one btw!), then with the "all macho, strong handshake, stare contest" with Oliver (and again in Crimson! with his remarks toward Ollie), then the "*little cough-AHEM!* I don't like you, so get lost" vibe towards Sebastian, then the "Oh! you have a date with a guy you just met in an airplane? Hey! maybe a hot story could be happening at that same moment -do you want me to interrupt- I mean, see if you're available?" in Hex, and again giving Oliver the evil eye in Crossfire, and then the "Oh hell nooo! Alternative Universe or not, you can't kiss my girl, so I'm gonna kidnap her!" again with an AUOliver.
                  Last edited by Ankhara; 11-02-2011, 09:28 PM.

Comment

He was not happy instead of looking concern like Lana and Chloe he looked pist when AC was doing CPR on her.

Comment

The thing you have to bear in mind is that up to this point, the only guy that Clark knew Lois had gone out with is Tim the Sandman from 'Pariah' and in that one, she was sort of railroaded into accepting going on a date. Because she never gave any indication she was into him (despite flirting during her karaoke duet at the start of the episode, which Clark didn't see as he walked in moments later), Clark didn't have anything to react to and after what transpired in that episode, he never would.

In this one, she flirts and banters with AC but she is clearly into him. That means this is the first time Clark's seen her be into a guy, but I don't think his jealous reaction is because he wants her for himself. Clark is still into Lana after all (and a couple of episodes ago, was into Lana too - boom boom!). I think he felt threatened that AC had saved her before he could, and she fell for him. When Clark helps her out, all he gets are stilted thank yous ('Recruit') or the usual caustic jibes on those occasions when she knew he was involved somehow.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎