Collapse
No announcement yet.

run/aqua

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bart was punk, he used K on Clark. He got Clark in trouble, A.C. helped Clark.

Both told him make better use of his powers.

Comment

Run was amazing. It's still my favorite episode. This was great, but not on the level of RUN.

Comment

they should bring back bart and ac together for an episode

Comment

Run, by a long shot.

Kyle Gallner was fantastic in his role, unlike Alan. Bart had a good back story, unlike Arthur. And there was no unnecessary romantic plot in Run. Sure, a little playful banter between Bart and Chloe, but that was natural and didn't take up half of the episode. There was also a MUCH better dynamic between Tom and Kyle.

Comment

Run is my favorite episode so its not really close. Best ending ever IMO.

Comment

Aqua was better because it kicked Clark in the butt to see that there's a bigger world out there and to get him out of his self-absorption. Plus any ep with James in it rocks! I didn't like run because the kid was too annoying.

Comment

Run.

Comment

tie

Comment

Run, as it's probably my favorite show ever. That said, I really enjoyed Aqua, and I'll be watching it again tonight.

Comment

I loved Run. I liked Aqua.

'Nuff said. XP

Comment

I don't think Aqua was that bad of an episode but I gotta say that Run was a lot better. I think one of the reason's I might think this is because 'Run' had to follow 'Facade' and 'Devoted' which were ok but nowhere nears as good as 'Arrival', 'Mortal', and 'Hidden'. 'Aqua' had just too much to live up to after 3 very good episodes.

I think that may have made me think that Aqua was worse than Run a little more than it actually was, I still enjoyed Run more though. Plus I didn't think that Alan Ritchson did that good of an acting job, definately not as good as Kyle Gallner.

Comment

Well Alan only had to play an arrogant jock, which might not be too far from his current personality. Heck if I were that handsome I'd probably be an arrogant jock!

I wasn't expecting high drama from him. That said, he's the king of the sea AND one-liners. It's like they had a half-off sale on them.

Comment

I loved Run. I think it was way better that aqua.

Comment

run by a long shot i did not like aqua

Comment

I like Aqua but Run is so much better! Simply because I don't find Alan Ritchson was right for the part.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎