Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best episode of the season!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

All those scenes were good ones, but the best was when Clark and Lex have the talk, they are completing their destiny, I really think Lex feels sorry for losing his friendship with Clark.

Comment

Best eppie of the season? Psh, w.e. It WAS really good, but you cant compare this to the premier.

Comment

Re: Best episode of the season!

Originally posted by drwood
        Wow! What a GREAT episode! Not a wasted moment (unlike much of "Mortal" and "Hidden"), and the foreshadowing themes were fantastic! So many great moments, including:

Aquaman turned out to be a better guest star than the Flash, which I really didn't think was going to happen.
        Smallville can easily afford better actors than the Aquaman 'bro.' Horrible acting! The first three epis. were way better than aqua. this episode ruined the good-epi streak.

The flash was way better than aquakid btw.

Comment

Re: Re: Best episode of the season!

Originally posted by davis.kidd
          Smallville can easily afford better actors than the Aquaman 'bro.' Horrible acting! The first three epis. were way better than aqua. this episode ruined the good-epi streak.

The flash was way better than aquakid btw.
          I'm going to bring up a short point before we start:

How come it seems that Clana fans were overly disatisfyed by this episode?

Hm, well, I think it's because of the lack of Lana and the excess of Lois.

IMHO, "Mortal" and "Hidden" were damaging to the character of Clark and the image of Superman. The episodes further expanded the who idea of Clark/Lana being run off of lies and dishonesty. I don't like that road for Clark or for Lana.

Still, I found this episode not only entertaining but fun to watch and a great advancement to the overal plot. Sure, Ritchson wasn't the best actor in the world but people shouldn't forget that this was his first acting gig and he did a really good job at it. And the "bro" stuff? I don't think you can blame that on the actor; he has absolutely no control over the script that they write him.

Both "Run" and "Aqua" were good episodes for Smallville. I'd have "Aqua" outweigh "Run" just because I'm a Lois and a Clois fan so I like it when she's in an episode. Still, I'm not going to say "Run" was absolutely dreadful because it wasn't. It was a very good episode.

So overall, this was actually a pretty good episode in my mind. The Lois and Lois-episode hating needs to stop from everyone. Then again, this is just all my opinion so it's all debatable I suppose.

Comment

I don't think Aqua was the best of the season. Actually I disliked it the most

Comment

I liked this episode, more than I thought I would. Aquadude was fairly amusing...

Comment

Aqua wasn't one of my favorites, but it was decent.

Comment

How can Lois in a swimsuit not be on the list(yummy)

Comment

Aqua was an awesome episode, but not the best of the season

Comment

I really liked the underwater fight between Clark and AC, but that was about it!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎