Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree that is a great post

Comment

Agree!

Can't really say I'm a huge Lois and Clark fan, yet at least.
      I'm more tense about how long Lana and Clark's relationship is gonna last. This is definately a stage where Lana should have known his secret...
      With that meaning Chloe and Clark's friendship, her being his only non-family member around him knowing his secret.
      Aswell as Lois and Clark's "unconscious love".
      Things don't look too promising for Lana and Clark, but we'll see...

But about that scene, I was like "OMG" just after the Superman score finished... that was a great scene. Agree with the use of colors, the chemistry and that stuff, beautiful!
      And I too was very surprised about Lois in this episode... her time away from Smallville must have done her good =)

Comment

It's time for clark to just dump lana, that whole thing is starting to get old. Even clark has to see how incredibly hot Lois is. Clark is a smart guy though, he makes the right choice in the end.

Comment

Ryb, very well said.

Did anyone else also love how she delivered the line 'It looks like flipper threw up'. Just the way she said it and her movements. I was rolling.

Comment

I loved that line I loved ALL the foreshadowing in the episode, I loved that almost every scene they were in Clark and Lois had the red and blue on

Comment

I love how Lana was basically shunted this entire episode. Anytime Lana was in the same scene as Lois, she was barely noticed! Lois just steals her spotlight, flat out!

Comment

i thought it was just plain weird n random. i mean i know what theyre trying to do but at the very end when they were zooming it out and it looked like it was gonna end but then suddenly clark arkwardly puts his hand on lois shoulder and they both look uncomfortable.

Comment

Well, it's very possible that they weren't comfortable. They don't have a lot of heart-to-hearts, and that was the biggest one they've had together yet. It was probably very odd for the two of them, who are used to their care-free banter-type relationship. I like how they did it, it adds to their underlying emotion towards each other. Tastefully done, in my opinion.

Comment

Yea know its like all anyone ever does anymore is rag on these characters; Lois is too skinny , Chloe is too chunky , Clarks not ripped enough , its horrible, but I guess its understandable cause every guy on this forum must have a ripped 6 pack and every girl must be a perfect size 6. Allison is beautiful, Erica has a amazing glow about her and Tom has an awesome body and Kristin is lovey.

And I thought this was a great secne cause Clark was being a real friend and comforting her

Comment

One of my favorite scenes.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎