Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clark and Lois scene

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

the fact that A.C didnt say anything about Clark to lois actually irritated me. he should have made some sort of a reference to lois that clark was a good guy with the right intentions.

Comment

Vincent,
      You didn't have to rip on me so freakin hard dude!!
      You made it sound like I hate Lana or something. I totally love Lana and her relationship with Clark and don't expect or want a Clois situation to happen on SV. And just because I think E.D. is beautiful doesn't mean everyone else has to think so too. I just think she looks a bit less "teenie-bopper" than Lana.

Comment

Originally posted by Vincent_Vega
        No sweetie, you can never take it too far with me. I'll take all ya got 'n give it back a hundren times mor. But ah, don't worry baby Jen. I get misunderstood all the time. And no, I'm big on family 'n fidelity 'n all that. My mum 'n dud's been tagether all ther life u kno? Jus not in the cards for me. Gess you could say I'm the black sheep. Hey, we all got our role babe. Right now jus wishin' i had YOU on my danish. Yuh um meeee!

*Vince takes 'nother sip a his coffee, leans back, feet on desk, 'n slowly, veeery slowly licks all over tha top of his pastry. He stops 'n stares at it, sniffs it a few times, breathing in tha sweet fragrance deeply. Now, intoxicated with that uncomparable aroma makin' his brain all foggy, he devours it like a madman.*
        ....What is the matter with you?

Comment

Originally posted by aqua
          That would have made absolutely no sense. Although AC and Clark are kinda sorta friends, why would he tell his girl about how great Clark is, when they have a sort of rivalry going on. He also knows Clark and Lana are together, which would have been disrespectful of their relationship.
          I didnt mean pimp him out to Lois in the romantic sense. Just let her know that Clark cares about her too. But i guess they were sort of friendly rivals so he wouldnt do that. No big deal.

Comment

What I find funny about the scene is when Clark says she'll meet somebody more special than him. I know he was trying to comfort her but a simple, I'm sure you'll meet someone like him again would suffice. He had to add in "more" and well does Clark really think that is possible? A guy with powers who is looking to save the world and can, they are unique so I find it odd that he would say that. Unless he was really just referring to himself.

Comment

I think Clark means that Lois can find a normal guy who is more special to her than A.C was. He doesnt neccessarily have to a superhero.

Comment

"Aqua" was the episode where Clark Kent's feeling for Lois started to come into the open. (and he doesn't even realizes it) Their was no Question Clark was happy to see Lois back in town (even thought he said he would like to kill her with a pillow.) Clark was Jealous when Arthur saved Lois's life and Lois was starting to fall in love with Arthur. (Chloe saw it.) (Lana saw it.), (Lois saw it.) I think (Arthur himself saw it.)

I really enjoyed The ending it was a nice Lois & Clark Forshadowing of their Future romance together.

Comment

Couldn't help but notice, there has been some talk in this thread about those colors (red, blue, yellow).

Some may know of the "history" behind those 'super' colors, but for those who do not:

In the Kryptonian culture, family heirarchy is identified by colors. In the case of the "House of El", Red would by worn and stand for the father/leader of the clan--Jor-El; Blue is worn by the birth mother Lara; and Yellow the subordinate color by of course little Kal-El.

Hence the colors represented in Superman's outfit---red and blue the predominate colors indicating him taking on his (Jor-El's) father's/mother's mandate as guardian of Earth. Yellow (Kal-El) the lessor color highlighting his Superman outfit.

But the color referencing throughout the entire Saga is of course brilliant!!!

Comment

Wow. You guys do your homework

I loved that scene. It was so cute, like they didn't have to say anything that being there was enough. (Aww..)

Comment

Anyone notice how Lex's colors this ep. were purple, green, and maroon? Looks like everyone was flash-forwarding to their spandex days here.

Comment

vincent.. why are you so obsessed with lana? she's a fictional character and if someone hurts her you dont need to jump in and save her.. its impossible

Comment

Originally posted by Cinemastique
                          Anyone notice how Lex's colors this ep. were purple, green, and maroon? Looks like everyone was flash-forwarding to their spandex days here.
                          It's neat that Lana was wearing matching purple at the talon too...foreshadowing maybe?

Comment

So much foreshadowing in this episode, I loved it

Comment

It's fun to watch a TV series that has so many levels of meaning. One of the first things that caught my eye on this series was its wonderful use of colors. Of course, the obvious use of blue, red, and yellow with Clark's wear, but the subtle color combinations are also fun to witness. How the locker room at the high school had red and yellow lockers with a blue floor, how Clark wears a certain combination of blue, red, and yellow combined with Pete and/or Chloe's differing but complimenting colors of blue, red, and yellow.

I thought the use of Lois's blue shirt with Clark's red in this episode was especially nice. Although the dialogue makes the foreshadowing obvious, the clothing adds a subtle compliment. Great touch.

I too liked the scene between Clark and Lois at the end. I really think Erica Durance is underrated; she constantly spices up the episodes she is in. Her "and those are my good qualities" line to AC in this episode was an especially memorable moment. Durance has flair and a relish for her role not seen much on many TV series. And I also like the chemistry she has with Welling. Rough around the edges, but there's something inside worth waiting for.

Comment

Originally posted by ryb
                                It's fun to watch a TV series that has so many levels of meaning. One of the first things that caught my eye on this series was its wonderful use of colors. Of course, the obvious use of blue, red, and yellow with Clark's wear, but the subtle color combinations are also fun to witness. How the locker room at the high school had red and yellow lockers with a blue floor, how Clark wears a certain combination of blue, red, and yellow combined with Pete and/or Chloe's differing but complimenting colors of blue, red, and yellow.

I thought the use of Lois's blue shirt with Clark's red in this episode was especially nice. Although the dialogue makes the foreshadowing obvious, the clothing adds a subtle compliment. Great touch.

I too liked the scene between Clark and Lois at the end. I really think Erica Durance is underrated; she constantly spices up the episodes she is in. Her "and those are my good qualities" line to AC in this episode was an especially memorable moment. Durance has flair and a relish for her role not seen much on many TV series. And I also like the chemistry she has with Welling. Rough around the edges, but there's something inside worth waiting for.
                                Wow, great post, ryb! Well said!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎