Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clark and Lois scene

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love how Lois acted with AC, it was cute, shows us how she'll act in the future around Superman

I loved the end scene it was so cute

Comment

Originally posted by Poetic Chaos
      I loved the Clois though I was honestly hoping for something a bit more direct. They dropped a lot of fun things to pick up on like the colors and the whole "blue looks good on me" but I was hoping for something that actually happened between them. There was the jealous remark and the loft scene and the loft scene didn't develop anything between them now, just another hint at the future. Not saying that I wanted them to end up together this episode or anything, but it would've been nice to move their friendship a little closer. In my head during her last scene with AC, I was hoping he'd say something about Clark. Oh well, Clois still has Exposed to move things along for me.
      I think their friendship is devolping nicely. I mean Lois has never been as open with Clark as she was in the loft. It was nice to see and Clark sure knows how to comfort his woman, even if she's not his woman yet. And yes I think Exposed will be an interesting ep in the development of Clark and Lois.

Im also glad that they had a shot of lana being worried about Lois living with Clark again. I've been saying this for weeks.

Comment

if clark goes 4 lois instead of lana, that boy needs a lobotomy or somethin. lois? just don't see it. lana's H.O.T.T. lois is common, and boring. that cutesie cutesie gets real old real fast specially after u nail her a couple a times. believe me i kno. that lana's the type thats wet or very nearly so just about every minute a the day. no matter what she's doin. it's the attitude that gives it away. them angsty types are like that. theyre yummy 'n delicious. yeahyuh. uh huh. mmm mmm mmm.

*closes eyes. breathes in slow 'n deep, licks lips whilst smiling*

Comment

Yeah I think it would have been great if AC would have put in a good word for Clark.

Maybe tell Lois that he thinks Clark really cares for her, and that Clark tried to save her as well.

Once again Clark gets no credit.

At least in the end of the episode it was Clark (and not AC) that got to have that touching heart to heart with Lois.

She really opened up to Clark this time, more than she ever has in the past.

Comment

ok..........................

Originally posted by Netmaster
            Yeah I think it would have been great if AC would have put in a good word for Clark.

Maybe tell Lois that he thinks Clark really cares for her, and that Clark tried to save her as well.

Once again Clark gets no credit.

At least in the end of the episode it was Clark (and not AC) that got to have that touching heart to heart with Lois.

Yeah give him something or be like dont worry you have Clark to look out for you. Throw the guy a bone.

Comment

Originally posted by F-Stop Blues
              Im also glad that they had a shot of lana being worried about Lois living with Clark again.
              Really? Nice. . . I wonder why?

Comment

Originally posted by Netmaster

I think its important that she did it willingly and not by accident like in Lucy.

Comment

It was pretty cheesy at the end because we all know where it ends up. The creators don't need to shove the vomit back down our throats!

Comment

Originally posted by Vincent_Vega
                    if clark goes 4 lois instead of lana, that boy needs a lobotomy or somethin. lois? just don't see it. lana's H.O.T.T. lois is common, and boring. that cutesie cutesie gets real old real fast specially after u nail her a couple a times. believe me i kno. that lana's the type thats wet or very nearly so just about every minute a the day. no matter what she's doin. it's the attitude that gives it away. them angsty types are like that. theyre yummy 'n delicious. yeahyuh. uh huh. mmm mmm mmm.

*closes eyes. breathes in slow 'n deep, licks lips whilst smiling*

That's what I like about Superman in the future he doesn't love Lois for her looks, he loves her for the person she is

Comment

This is by far the best Clois episode of the series. And I loved it! I loved how Clark seemed unsettled that AC saved Lois and not him, I loved his reaction to walking in on Lois and AC kissing (Clark to Chloe: "Lois is all over this guy!"), and especially his game of 20 questions at the Talon. You could tell how much it was bugging Lana, she just had this look on her face. It was priceless!

And that ending scene was so sweet! Gosh, the Clois in this episode was SO good!

Comment

Originally posted by ~*Lois & Clark Fan*~
                        That's what I like about Superman in the future he doesn't love Lois for her looks, he loves her for the person she is

You Said it! ! ! Besides, Lois is GORGEOUS! ! ! Never doubt that!!!! Aside from that, she has brains and an attitude too. . . She can be independent and confident one second and compassionate and comforting the next. . . Lois is not just a pretty face. . .

Comment

Originally posted by Crispin Glover
                          It was pretty cheesy at the end because we all know where it ends up. The creators don't need to shove the vomit back down our throats!

I really didnt feel bombarded by it. It was a really sweet tender scene between the two of them imo. And I thought it was showing there budding friendship. Yes we know they get together but as of now they really didnt like each other and it was nice to see lois be vulnerable and Clark being compassionate.

Comment

I really didnt feel bombarded by it. It was a really sweet tender scene between the two of them imo. And I thought it was showing there budding friendship. Yes we know they get together but as of now they really didnt like each other and it was nice to see lois be vulnerable and Clark being compassionate.

I agree I say their friendship is really starting to deepen too

Comment

i agree completely. i was so glad we got to see lois' softer side in this ep. there truly was so much clois tonight that i agree this is the best clois episode so far (patiently waiting for Exposed, though )...

the scene at the end was awesome. the colors were classic. the dialogue was great, not too cheesy, but it was enough to hint at their futures. erica and tom do make a great lois and clark. clark comforted lois the way he should right now, like a friend, but becoming a more caring friend, and lois didn't smart off to him when he did. she's gradually opening up more to clark. i think tonight we really got to see a glimpse of what the future lois lane will be like.

one note: i thought lana's reactions, both at the lake and in the Talon, were priceless. at the lake when lois said she was staying with the kents again, you could see lana was upset. again, at the Talon, after clark left to go after AC, lois turned to lana and said "i don't know how you put up with him, lana." and lana didn't say anything. she just sat there. that really makes me wonder about the clana and how much longer it's gonna be around. it's a shame clark didn't save lois...who knows what lana's reaction would've been if she had to watch clark give lois mouth-to-mouth

Comment

I loved this episode! So many great references/foreshadowing! And AquaMan did a good job, kicking Clark in the butt and make him see what he can do for the world not just smallville.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎