No announcement yet.

Brainiac/Fine

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brainiac/Fine

What do you think of the new guy? He wasn't there long but so far, so good. I'm really looking forward to what he's going to do.

yeah looks good, you could tell he was wokring over clark right from the start even with his excuse that he knew him from his picture he had taken before school started

Comment

Strange hearing him without the fake british accent.

Comment

Lionel borrowed it in Hidden, and hasn't given it back yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Rack
          Strange hearing him without the fake british accent.
          .. xDD Yeah. My first thought on him. >>;

Me: .. where's the trench coat?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Remus
              .. xDD Yeah. My first thought on him. >>;

Me: .. where's the trench coat?

Yeah and the fangs and bleached hair.

Comment

and what's up with his hair?

Originally posted by Rack
                Yeah and the fangs and bleached hair.
                Dang! You beat me!

Comment

i thought he did a great job. i hope in the upcoming episodes he does even better

Comment

When he started talking, i was just started to think, "Who is this man??!!" It's amazing how some Buffy fans can just not let go.
                    i.e ME It was like i didn't even know who he was. But, i still loved it.

Comment

I never watched Buffy so he's new to me. But the potential for his character is definitely there.

Comment

I was really expecitng kind of a Spike clone... but he really did a good job. Very refreshing. I didn't even know James Marsters wasn't really British... but then again, i'm not a Buffy fan. Anywho, I liked him, and I can't wait to see more.

Comment

he does look a lot older doesn't he... well IMDb says hes 43.. so maybe he looks his age now.. didn't remember him being so short on buffy or angel though.. i guess its just Tom Welling being atleast 6'3'' i guess. i thought id lose his chrisma without the accent.. but i didn't even notice it was gone.

Comment

Honestly, I had _no_ idea Brainiac was going to set himself up as a professor. I guess I am geared to comic book reality and I _totally_ expected him to be blowing things up and trying to take over the world. I was thinking there should be dead bodies everywhere, and Clark has to stop him soon.

Anyhow, it seems TPTB are leaving possibilities totally open and Brainiac is subverting himself to adapt to our world for whatever reason. I don't know. I just expected Brainiac to be comic book evil, not subversive or whatever.

Maybe he'll be like Lex, not totally evil, and part of you wants the good in him to show through. Or maybe this is just an act. Time will tell....

Comment

One of the best quotes of the episode.... "Do you know where the worlds greatest super computer resides... Right here"

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎