Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clark's Jealousy

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was jealous, just as when he was atracted to Chloe he acted jealous and the same with Lana. He is attracted to Lois. He may not like her that much, but he is attracted. I would say it is only natural, after all the guy will be crazy about her in the future.

That's what always bugs me about the Clark/Lois relationship here. It's hard to me to believe that Clark will be that much in love with Lois in the future and feel absolutelly nothing towards her now. At least they are starting to show him being attracted to her. It is more believable that way.

Comment

You have to keep in mind too that even once she starts getting to know Clark as a colleague, Lois starts having a crush on Superman. By that point in time, Clark will surely have warmed up to her.

Comment

Originally posted by Jephael
        You have to keep in mind too that even once she starts getting to know Clark as a colleague, Lois starts having a crush on Superman. By that point in time, Clark will surely have warmed up to her.
        My biggest problem is the fact that even though Lois will fall for superman, she still will find Clark attractive. In Smallville they show that once in a while, but they hardly show Clark attracted to her at all. In all incarnations of Superman, Clark falls for Lois the first time he sees her. In Smallville that's not the case at all. It's almost unbelievable that we will be as in love with her in the future as he was supposed to be. I guess Smallville Clark will probably always be in love with Lana and only settle for Lois, which is a shame.
        Last edited by liana; 05-28-2011, 01:28 PM.

Comment

Yeah I agree like this is Smallville, not Superman, so right now Clark ony has eyes for Lana and isn't attracted to Lois (as you can see when Nicombus Lana stripped for him and he was staring jaw open while in Exposed Lois stripped for him and how he could do was say 'what are u doing?') They still hate each other and if Clark shows any jealousy, it's because he didn't like Aquaman and how cheap and cocky he got to get girls. 'Is that what you truely beleive, or is that just a line to get girls?' or something like that. But if he's jealous, it's because of the Hero thing.

Comment

Originally posted by smallville_fetish
            Yeah I agree like this is Smallville, not Superman, so right now Clark ony has eyes for Lana and isn't attracted to Lois (as you can see when Nicombus Lana stripped for him and he was staring jaw open while in Exposed Lois stripped for him and how he could do was say 'what are u doing?') They still hate each other and if Clark shows any jealousy, it's because he didn't like Aquaman and how cheap and cocky he got to get girls. 'Is that what you truely beleive, or is that just a line to get girls?' or something like that. But if he's jealous, it's because of the Hero thing.
            Hate each other is too strong. They often called themselves "friends". Remember Lucy or even Exposed?
            "You are a good friend." - Lois
            "I guess that's why we are friends." - Clark
            "We are friends, now?" - Lois
            "I won't tell anyone if you don't." - Clark.

If I'm not mistaken in Blank Lois also referred to Clark as a "friend" and in Arrival, when they saw each other after the metteor shower, they hug.

So, I guess they don't hate each other at all. They may not be in love. They may even like to get into each other throats, but they don't hate each other.

Comment

It's pretty obvious from the comment she made about not needing a brother that at the moment they have more of a sibling type relationship with each other.

It's funny though because in the future when they're together I can see them having loads of fun teasing one another for how cocky they acted towards each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Jephael
                It's pretty obvious from the comment she made about not needing a brother that at the moment they have more of a sibling type relationship with each other.

It's funny though because in the future when they're together I can see them having loads of fun teasing one another for how cocky they acted towards each other.
                Well, she sees him as a brother. Actually, Lois Lane saw Clark as a brother first both in the movies, in comics and in LnC show. Clark was always the one who fell in love first. Lois falls for Superman first.

And yes, she said "I don't need an over protective brother." But she also said "If I didn't know better, I would say that somebody is jealous." And Clark didn't answer. He also said about A.C. when she said he didn't like him: "This has nothing to do with the way I feel." Makes you wonder what exactly he meant by that.

Considering the way the writers likes to do foreshadowing, I would guess that they wanted to foreshadow Clark's future feelings on this one. Of course, that's my take, but I highly doubt that they would lose another opportunity of foreshadowing his feelings, they simply love that too much.
                Last edited by liana; 03-26-2011, 08:52 PM.

Comment

I think Clark was a little jealous of A.C. but I don't think it had anything to do with Lois. Maybe the proper word is envious. If he had been jealous, he surely would have said something when A.C. copped a feel of Lois' left breast while giving her CPR. I thought maybe I imagined that, but I've watched that episode several times just to check that out, and he difinitely cups her breast.

Comment

anyone saw a reference to the 'future clois' in the last lines of the episodes?? its something like:
                    L-I've known a lot of guys who wanted to own the world, I have not met a lot who want to save it.
                    L-I dont know if I'm going to meet somebody like him again.
                    C-Lois I promise, someday you will meet somebody even more special.

Comment

I didn't like part where she said she didn't need an over protective brother (ok something along those lines.) I found it a bit creepy seeing as they are going to be married in the future.

Comment

That somehow confused my dad when she said they were like brother and sister.

Comment

Originally posted by Rozq
                          no he isn't, Tom is much bigger, maybe you can't see that much muscles but he sure has them
                          His was more "big boned" in early seasons, but really started get muscular-big in season 6-7.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Jim626
                          anyone saw a reference to the 'future clois' in the last lines of the episodes?? its something like:
                          L-I've known a lot of guys who wanted to own the world, I have not met a lot who want to save it.
                          L-I dont know if I'm going to meet somebody like him again.
                          C-Lois I promise, someday you will meet somebody even more special.
                          Yes, I saw that. I love how they play with their love being the ultimate/future love of the show.
                          Last edited by davidbrenton; 07-03-2009, 07:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

yes he is jealous... but he doesn't know that...

Clark always wanted to prove to Lois that there is much more in him... And I think that is his opportunity... But AC thwarted it... The look Lois gave to AC... Clark saw it... and his features changes to envy... even Chloe noticed it...

and then next when Lois kiss him and and Clark seen it... the look again changes... then after that.... he wanted to know everything about AC... wanted to see all of his dirt...

Then when AC was telling AC Lana and Lois about his belief and the girls are amazed... Clark was looking at Lois' reaction and when he saw it... the jealousy surfaces by saying about trying to impress the girls... Even though its his way of protecting her... The way on how he burst it out is different... much more different when he was protecting Lana and Chloe the freak who can separate his body...

Comment

Originally posted by MjLaDy08
                              yes he is jealous... but he doesn't know that...

Clark always wanted to prove to Lois that there is much more in him... And I think that is his opportunity... But AC thwarted it... The look Lois gave to AC... Clark saw it... and his features changes to envy... even Chloe noticed it...

and then next when Lois kiss him and and Clark seen it... the look again changes... then after that.... he wanted to know everything about AC... wanted to see all of his dirt...

Then when AC was telling AC Lana and Lois about his belief and the girls are amazed... Clark was looking at Lois' reaction and when he saw it... the jealousy surfaces by saying about trying to impress the girls... Even though its his way of protecting her... The way on how he burst it out is different... much more different when he was protecting Lana and Chloe the freak who can separate his body...
                              You know I was talking about him wanting to impress Lois in "Crimson" today. So far Lois has been the only chick he wanted to impress with his powers.
                              Last edited by Simba_Muffy; 03-15-2011, 03:14 AM.

Comment

Clark was definitely rolling his eyes with Lois look of adoration of AC. Why Clark
                                didn't like him I have no ideal,after all he did save her life. He was in love with Lana
                                it really was none of his concern. Even Lana was upset with his attitude. You
                                get the feeling he didn't want Lois,but he didn't want anyone else to have her either.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎