No announcement yet.

Clark's Jealousy

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joan Tyler
    Clark was definitely rolling his eyes with Lois look of adoration of AC. Why Clark
    didn't like him I have no ideal,after all he did save her life. He was in love with Lana
    it really was none of his concern. Even Lana was upset with his attitude. You
    get the feeling he didn't want Lois,but he didn't want anyone else to have her either.
    Yes, back then he never wanted to admit he liked her. He was not in love with her, but he liked her. I got that impression too. He was even happy when Lois said her and Oliver were over in "Rage." He also repeats the same line he told her at the end of "Aqua."

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

The scene took place before Clark found out about Oliver's drug problem. "I don't want Lois, but I don't want to see her when anyone else either." I remember her saying( I think it was in "Fade.") Why is Clark Kent so obsessed with my love life?
    Last edited by Simba_Muffy; 03-18-2011, 03:10 AM.

Comment

I would have also like to know what he was going to say to Lois about the guy in Fade
      the What are you doing here. When she said I really like this guy Clark,then she
      walked off. It was like ,what are you doing here with this guy.

Comment

I would have also like to know what he was going to say to Lois about the guy in Fade
        the What are you doing here. When she said I really like this guy Clark,then she
        walked off. It was like ,what are you doing here with this guy.
        lol

He was jealous of Graham too because the episode featured an anvil scene just like in "Aqua" and "Rage." Oh, Clark also sees her nude in "Fade" and the sponge in the bathroom is blue.

Here is a clip from Smallville when Lois and Mrs. Kent talk about loveSmallvilleSeason 5Episode 20
        Last edited by Simba_Muffy; 03-20-2011, 10:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Simba_Muffy
          lol

He was jealous of Graham too because the episode featured an anvil scene just like it "Aqua" and "Rage." Oh, Clark also seen her nude in "Fade" and the sponge in the bathroom was blue.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Is7d1Y3o5pY&NR=1
          yeah i was just watching these episodes early randomly throw on season 5 today and then decided to watch all of it and then parts of season six

Comment

I agree with one thing on this show. From day 1 CK always wanted to prove to Lois he was a lot more then just a "farmboy". CK subconsciously had desire for Lois & it boiled when he didn't like the fact she could ever see him in a romantic way.

He's always proving himself to her, hence his jealously with AC & Oliver & every other guy Lois as dated.

I would agree, Lana has seen Ck's jealously over Lois were she herself question CK's feeling for her. It's already established CK infatuation behavior to Lana was fill with blindness & denial of what was underneath. CK admitted to Lois herself in "Salvation" he's always needed her, proving he needed her even thought the Lana years. She give him what Lana never could give & he's noted this.

CK has always struggled with his feeling for Lois b/c there are so different, unexpected & stronger then those he believed he had for Lana. Clark has completely done 180 degree personality change since S1.

S1-S7 was a very immature Clark Kent who Lois couldn't love b/c he couldn't let go of what was obviously was harming him. S8 CK started out good with halt & regress back to S7 CK with the return of Lana. This horrible arc allowed CK to recognize in S9 Lois has been more then just a friend, sister, partner to him, she was something a lot more even more then Lana Lang.

CK had some feeling for Lois for years.....everyone on this show has questioned there relationship from Lana down to Martha. Everyone knew Lois & Clark will be one day a couple it was just a matter of WHEN & HOW

Comment

Originally posted by TECHWON
              yeah i was just watching these episodes early randomly throw on season 5 today and then decided to watch all of it and then parts of season six
              "Justice" is all about Superman and Lois and Clark foreshadowing. One of the better episode of S6, because it's not all about stalling or Soap Opera crap. It's about Superman! That's why Lana doesn't appear in that episode. Only Chloe was allowed to appear in scenes that involve Clark's future as Superman, working at the DP and Lois and Clark's future together. You never notice this stuff the first time around.

From "Justice"

Arthur: So how is Lois doing, man?
              Clark: You should ask your boss.
              Last edited by Simba_Muffy; 03-20-2011, 10:36 PM.

Comment

Did anyone notice in the first scene at the beach when Clark is kissing Lana and he sees Lois, he jumps up like he was cheating on Lois with Lana? At least that's how he acts. And then Lois says "don't look so guilty smallville" which is so obvious flirting but goes totally over Lana's head. I think at that point normally a girlfriend would have questioned what she meant especially since Lois had been living with Clark almost an year and how Clark reacted to seeing Lois.
                Edit: also considering Lana thought Lois and Clark were a couple in "Gone" and Clark didn't deny it it was a bit weird behavior by Lana.

Editedit: to the original topic, Clark is obviously checking out Lois at the beach cause he knows exactly how long shes been under the water so yeah it's obvious he's jealous at some level.
                Last edited by Superboogie; 05-28-2011, 10:25 AM.

Comment

It also works in reverse: When Clark walks in on AC+Lois she looks really guilt, too.

Comment

Clark was definitely rolling his eyes with Lois look of adoration of AC. Why Clark
                    didn't like him I have no ideal,after all he did save her life. He was in love with Lana
                    it really was none of his concern. Even Lana was upset with his attitude. You
                    get the feeling he didn't want Lois,but he didn't want anyone else to have her either.
                    Clark was attracted to Lois even back there. There has always been something between those two since the beginning, but they didn't want to act on it, and they didn't allow themselves to fall for each other.

If anything, I will say that Clark has always been confused about his contradictory feelings for Lois, so, he just ignored them. Every once in a while, something would happen to bring those feelings to the surface, just for Clark (or Lois) to bury them again.

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Superboogie
                    Did anyone notice in the first scene at the beach when Clark is kissing Lana and he sees Lois, he jumps up like he was cheating on Lois with Lana? At least that's how he acts. And then Lois says "don't look so guilty smallville" which is so obvious flirting but goes totally over Lana's head. I think at that point normally a girlfriend would have questioned what she meant especially since Lois had been living with Clark almost an year and how Clark reacted to seeing Lois.
                    He would always react like that whenever he was with Lana and Lois would enter the scene, and vice versa. Lois would also react a little guilty when he saw her kissing AC, and in season 6, when she was with Oliver.

Edit: also considering Lana thought Lois and Clark were a couple in "Gone" and Clark didn't deny it it was a bit weird behavior by Lana.
                    Actually, Clark did deny. He said that he couldn't stand Lois.

Editedit: to the original topic, Clark is obviously checking out Lois at the beach cause he knows exactly how long shes been under the water so yeah it's obvious he's jealous at some level.
                    Yes, he was checking out Lois, and he was clearly jealous when AC was giving her mouth to mouth.
                    Last edited by liana; 05-28-2011, 01:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

They sure like to play with the characters didn't they,you could see the spark from L&C from the beginning. Clark was jealous mainly of the top three girls.
                      He was suppose to be jealous of Jimmy because he was taking away his back pocket
                      or it was implied. Lana with Lex and Jason or whoever. I don't know
                      but I wish they would make up their minds. It makes Clark look fickle...

Comment

They sure like to play with the characters didn't they,you could see the spark from L&C from the beginning. Clark was jealous mainly of the top three girls.
                        He was suppose to be jealous of Jimmy because he was taking away his back pocket
                        I don't think it does. Jealousy is not always about romantic love. In fact, some would say that jealousy has to do with the feeling of possessing something or someone. So, in another words, Clark would feel jealous because he somehow felt that those girls were his and not always in the romantic sense.

Let's take Chloe as an example. In Clark's own words, both in redK or in normal state, he had resolved his romantic feelings for Chloe back in season 2. And yet, we have seen him jealous of her after that, because he felt that she was his friend. Both Chloe and Clark admitted in Plastique, that her being engaged would change their friendship, and that things would never been the same between them once she get married. And Clark feared that kind of change. He wanted Chloe by his side as his faithful friend and sidekick forever, even if that was selfish. Of course, because he was a good guy, we worked over it for the sake of both Chloe and Jimmy, and he was happy for them.

With Lois and Lana, it was way more complicated, because he was in love with Lana but had a strong attraction to Lois that he wasn't ready to admit. Maybe if he didn't live in such a strong denial about his feeligs for Lois, he would have been able to handle his jealousy better, but because he wouldn't admit it to himself, he would be always completely taken by surprise by the strength of it. And Lana, well, Lana was the girl of his dreams, the one that he both emotionaly and rationally didn't want to give up on.

Comment

Originally posted by liana
                          He would always react like that whenever he was with Lana and Lois would enter the scene, and vice versa. Lois would also react a little guilty when he saw her kissing AC, and in season 6, when she was with Oliver.
                          There is also a scene in "Fade" where at the party Graham Garrett introduces Lois as his date and she looks all embarrassed and guilty again while Clark acts like a jealous boyfriend even though he doesn't know Graham is a killer yet. In fact Clark has been jealous of every date Lois has had on the show. There is also deleted scene where Lois questions Clark being with Simone, but that's more like she tries to stand up for Lana (no wonder it got deleted ) though I think it's not entirely about Lana.

Actually, Clark did deny. He said that he couldn't stand Lois.
                          He tried to deny but even Lana could see he was lying or trying to cover up something as she just laughs at Clark stuttering and trying to make excuses. Either way he didn't actually say to Lana they weren't a couple or nothing happened. You know some guys might like bossy girls (Clark definitely does).
                          Last edited by Superboogie; 05-29-2011, 11:43 AM.

Comment

I don't think it does. Jealousy is not always about romantic love. In fact, some would say that jealousy has to do with the feeling of possessing something or someone. So, in another words, Clark would feel jealous because he somehow felt that those girls were his and not always in the romantic sense.
                            Agreed. And I thought "Crimson" addressed Clark's relationships (at the time) for the women in his life quite well.

Comment

I never got the vibe Clark was jealous of Whitney, Jason, Adam, Lex or anyone Lana went out with.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎