Collapse
No announcement yet.

Justice League- Part II

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

lobo on the show would be an alright idea, but he is an alien, clark doesnt know that theres other aliens besides him around, if they were to introduce another alien to the show it should be martian manhunter because they both have somthing in common: they are both the last surving sons of a dead planet and clark could learn a thing or two from him like he did from bart and arther
    Last edited by gC27; 10-24-2005, 04:06 PM.

Comment

LOL unless the Martian can travel to Earth on his own I seriously doubt he will pop up on the show but Lobo has his own wheels. :-) It would be more interesting than seeing two orphan aliens saying "Gee... I wish I could be with my own people. I miss my family. I feel soo alone.... blah blah blah....." Well it would be for me at least. :-)

Besides, Lobo is the coolest looking semi bad guy in the DC universe IMHO.

Originally posted by gC27
      lobo on the show would be an alright idea, but he is an alien, clark doesnt know that theres other aliens besides him around, if they were to introduce another alien to the show it should be martian manhunter because they both have somthing in common: they are both the last surving sons of a dead planet and clark could learn a thing or two from him like he did from bart and arther

Comment

Important Note!

All cameo appearances by ALL the young and future Justice League members on Smallville, will be complete by Season's 7 end!!!

Concept screenplay and write-up for the film version in the works for Summer/Fall 2009 (projected).

Believe it!...or not.
        Last edited by No-El; 10-24-2005, 05:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by No-El
          Important Note!

All cameo appearances by ALL the young and future Justice League members on Smallville, will be complete by Season's 7 end!!!

Concept screenplay and write-up for the film version in the works for Summer/Fall 2009 (projected).

Believe it!...or not.

and where did u get this info from?

Comment

I think a GL or Jonnjon appearance would really be good for the story. Imagine - GL is a human who was given powers by alien intelligence while Martian Manhunter is an alien out to save earth as well. It would really help in pushing Clark to accepting his destiny.

Comment

Where did that movie info come from?

Comment

When something sounds too good to be true.

It normally is.

that movie is nothing more than someon's wishful thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by Yarr
                  When something sounds too good to be true.

It normally is.

that movie is nothing more than someon's wishful thinking.

Like I said, believe it or not! (giving a Lionel Luthor type laugh and grin)!!!!!

Comment

I'm going to remain skeptical.

Comment

As a side note, the Wonder Woman movie you know is in the works and that actress Kate Beckinsale is in talks to play the role.

The Flash and other League'rs are considered longshots as individual feature films. Considering where they will take Brandon Roth in the new "Superman Returns" movie out Summer 2006 and beyond.

There will be some executive discussion as to follow-ups and tie-ins to the popular Smallville series and the Wonder Woman movie.

Justice League people!! and we are not talking about the cartoon---but the "down and grity" action that may leave all other action packed movies to date in the dust!

Forget the Star Wars Saga folks!

If you can image a dialogue/character, a taut plot driven, special effects extravanganza packed with raw emotion, then look for it in 2009!!

Comment

Are you a promoter?

Comment

Originally posted by mbarlow
                          Are you a promoter?

LMAO so hard (big Lionel Luthor type grinnnnnn)

You can tell by my avatar that I am NOT!

Comment

Originally posted by mbarlow
                            I'm going to remain skeptical.
                            Me too.

Comment

lol if anyone falls for this fake information I feel sorry.

Seriously, if this movie was being made or organized then I highly doubt the first we ever heard of it would come from some random poster on a smallville forum.

A movie this big (all the famous DC comic stars) would have been all over the entertainment news.

Trust me, no one wants to be more wrong than I do. I love JLA and I would probably kill just to see it. However, feeding people falls lies knowing they will bite because they want to believe is just wrong.
                              If I was a mod I probably would have ban you.

Comment

with the xmen films a success i woudlnt be surpirsed if there was a jla movie, im sure there will be some day just not anytime soon, that movie would be crazy expensive though with all the diofferent heroes and their powers, the jla is way more complicated than the xmen, marvel once mentioned that if they were to make an avergers movie it would be almost 1 billion to make

and current dc movies in the works are superman returns, wonder woman, flash and batman begins 2
                                Last edited by gC27; 10-25-2005, 03:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎