Collapse
No announcement yet.

Justice League- Part II

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still think they could do it if they really wanted to.

Comment

He doesn't need powers lol. He has more money than God and brains. In all respects he more of a superhero than most other DC characters. He's a normal guy that does extraordinary things. A bit crazy IMHO but hey! Brains over brute force baby!

Originally posted by bap290
      I wonder who will be next -- Bruce Wayne?

Although he doesn't have any powers.

Who else could it be?

Comment

Plus, don't forget, he is a brilliant detective. Even Superman with all of his Kryptonian intelligence isn't as good of a detective as Batman.

I think it would be more interesting to bring on the Green Lantern though. Imagine what they could do with his powers.

Comment

The MArtian would be a strecth. Isn't he on Mars? Or is he discovered on Earth?

Comment

Wonder Woman would be great though.

Comment

hal jordan or martian manhunter it would be for me

Comment

Yeah it would be cool but his character is a more expencive character for the show. His abilities require the use of CG which make him a less likely. :-(

Originally posted by mbarlow
                Plus, don't forget, he is a brilliant detective. Even Superman with all of his Kryptonian intelligence isn't as good of a detective as Batman.

I think it would be more interesting to bring on the Green Lantern though. Imagine what they could do with his powers.

Comment

How about a Marvel cross-over?

Spiderman?

Comment

How about Spawn? LOL Man it'd be priceless to see how Smallville would deal with him. LOL

Comment

Good call!

Maybe Captain America?

Comment

The next member of the JL, to guest star on smallville should be Bruce Wayne.

He's the only one I want to see.

And I think it would be awesome if Christian Bale was young Bruce Wayne .

Comment

there's no way he would do it

Comment

marvel smallville crossovers? thats way too much of a strecth and would never happen, still hoping for bruce wayne of course and any other members of the jla to stop by, and if green lantern, hal jordan, where to be on the show he wouldnt have any powers cuz he wouldnt have gotton his ring yet, in the smallville universe there arnt any superheroes yet as well so hal jordan with powers on the show wouldnt make sense if hes out there already doing the super hero thing, the only thing they could do with him on the show would be to use his piloting skills to tie into the story line,

Comment

That's a very good point. I didn't think of that.

Bruce Wayne couldn't really be Batman either. He would just be a smart guy that was learning martial arts.

Comment

What about a Lobo appearance? That'd be cool since Lobo is 100% able to beat the tar out of Superman. Would be nice to show him chasing some bounty to Smallville.
                                Last edited by norman619; 10-24-2005, 03:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎