No announcement yet.

Justice League- Part II

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Justice League- Part II

I think it is good to see other members of the Justic League, part of what Superman is is the leader of the Justice League so it is good to see Clark develop in that respect.

I wonder who will be next -- Bruce Wayne?

Although he doesn't have any powers.

Who else could it be?

Comment

Wonder Woman.

I would pay to see that episode, haha.

The hilarity would be unbareable.

- TC

Comment

I think since Wonder Woman is in development with the film division it's unlikely we'll be seeing her, but one never knows.

Comment

still, itd be nice to see some goddess walking around making lana look ugly in comparison...i mean. another JL member.

Comment

I want to see J. Jonzz. (sp?), WW, GL, or Hawkwoman. I don't WW will be on there though. It would be nice to see Lana cast in her shadow. Clark would be like "Lana who?" lol. The other three might have a chance though. Shayera is HW right?? I asked before but I forgot.

Comment

I'd love to see it happen as well.

My prospect list:

Wonder Woman (Yes, I do agree )
              Green Lantern (Hal Jordan preferably)
              Green Arrow (Oliver Queen since we've already got a mention of him)
              Batman (Yeah, a part of me is still holding out for this one)
              Martian Manhunter (A bit of a stretch but he could teach Clark a little something about the world)

Comment

bruce on the other hand has very cool toys to catch crimals with tho

Comment

i agree with trusupagyrl, they should get all the rest of the main 7 jla members on the show, then all of them 2gether in one episode 2 parter where clark needs all of their help or sumthin, that would truley be a great foreshadow
                  just a thought

Comment

Green Arrow (Oliver Queen since we've already got a mention of him)

When did that happen?

i agree with trusupagyrl, they should get all the rest of the main 7 jla members on the show, then all of them 2gether in one episode 2 parter where clark needs all of their help or sumthin, that would truley be a great foreshadow
                    just a thought

Wow! Someone agrees with me. That doesn't happen very often.
                    The 2 parter idea is good though. Maybe TPTB will throw us a bone the last seaon.

Comment

yea def, durin the last season they have to go out with a bang!

Comment

It would be great if they brought in some JLA the last season and then did a spin-off. I would love to see that. Am I getting too delusional?

Comment

"It would be great if they brought in some JLA the last season and then did a spin-off. I would love to see that. Am I getting too delusional?"

yes u are haha, but im hoping for all the rest future jla members to make an apearence
                          wonder woman aka diana prince
                          green lantern aka hal jordan
                          martian manhunter aka john jones aka jonn jonzz
                          batman aka bruce wayne

but too bad bats and ww cant be used right now cuz of the movies but you never know...

Comment

i really don't understand how one apperance from either of the characters can mess up the movie. Probably a whole bunch of legal crap I don't get.

Comment

yea its all that legal crap no one understands...

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎