No announcement yet.

Justice League- Part II

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gC27
    with the xmen films a success i woudlnt be surpirsed if there was a jla movie, im sure there will be some day just not anytime soon, that movie would be crazy expensive though with all the diofferent heroes and their powers, the jla is way more complicated than the xmen, marvel once mentioned that if they were to make an avergers movie it would be almost 1 billion to make

and current dc movies in the works are superman returns, wonder woman, flash and batman begins 2

Yes! Agreed!

The economics of making such a film is staggering, but not a great stretch. Considering the Justice League you are talking about is the first one started by Superman with just the founding members.

There is you all know 'Justice League Unlimited'; now that will be an ecomomic/cinamatic nightmare to pull off!! Especially when you take into account the basics----budget, scheduling, physical training/coreography of most of the actors involved.

I would not want to be Director of Photography for a film on such a scale!!!

Comment

Ya I would like to see ethier the Kyle
      Ryner GL our the John Stewart Green
      Latern make a aperance on the show
      and he can explian to Clark about the
      power of the ring he has on and it could
      have a Lex twist to that story to just like
      it did with Aqua

Comment

A JLA movie would look too silly in my opinion. If they have them in their TV/Comic costumes. It would be a VERY FX heavy film which would make it VERY expensive. At least it would be if they did it right. We'd see something about it on SuperheroHype or other comic movie site. I feel we are being fed a load of horse crap but hey who knows?

Comment

JUNIOR LIFEGUARD ASSOCIATION LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎