Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Aqua" - Quotes - (Obvious Spoiler Warning)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lois: Dont worry you Snuggle-bunnies can hop around all you want, I'm a heavy sleeper.

Clark: Ya think she can sleep with me smothering her with a pillow?

Comment

Loved the "Entourage" and Justice League references, as well as Chloe's remark about "Bobby Baywatch" (or something like that).

Comment

I liked when Fine said to Clark that he didn't want an assistant who changed his mind as much as his clothes.

I thought he must be really consistent, since he's got like three changes of clothes

Comment

"We didn't ask for a world that needs heroes, but the truth is, we do. Now more than ever, Clark." -Chloe

Comment

Originally posted by ILoveClana
            "We didn't ask for a world that needs heroes, but the truth is, we do. Now more than ever, Clark." -Chloe
            What a great line they gave chloe.

Lex: Clark the days of you barging into my home to give me sage advice are over.

I love that line.

Comment

clark: he practically called you the devil.
              lex: i hope you didn't tell him about my pitchfork.

so funny and very Hackman like. It looked like Lex was expecting Clark to laugh too.

Comment

Originally posted by Zooks
                clark: he practically called you the devil.
                lex: i hope you didn't tell him about my pitchfork.

so funny and very Hackman like. It looked like Lex was expecting Clark to laugh too.
                I like what Clark said next:

Clark: "I defended you....... I guess I am naive."

And Lex's face just fell.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostRider
                  I like what Clark said next:

Clark: "I defended you....... I guess I am naive."

And Lex's face just fell.
                  I loved that scene, it was definatly the best scene was the episode.

Comment

A.C: Wet & Ready Bro
                    The homoerotic subtext in the episode was astounding. Even I was taken aback and I've always held that despite the joking people have done about the ambiguously gay nature of Clark and Lex's relationship that for the most part the viewer would really have go actively looking for it in order for it to actually be there but not tonight.

Comment

Lana: "I think you missed a spot."
                      Clark: "Where?"
                      *Lana points to lips* Sappy but cute.

AC: "Maybe you should stick to the shower until you learn how to swim, gorgous."
                      Lois: "Maybe you ought to try a breathmint surfer boy."

Sp..Fine: "Good Mourning, Mr. Kent. Did we start too early for you?"

Fine: "Lets look at the word History. History is not about facts, its about the context and who is telling the story."

Fine: "Beware white knights people. They don't slay dragons, they train them to suit their own dark purposes."

Fine: "Never apologize. If your gonna show up late, do it with conviction Mr. Kent."

Fine: "Well, you know, Grocho Marx said that there was only way to find out if a man is honest. Ask him. If he says yes, he must be crooked.
                      Clark: "I would think a college professor would be quoting Carl Marx, not Grocho."
                      Fine: "German philosophy is easy. Comedy is hard."

Fine: "You know whats worse than the fear of speaking the truth Mr. Kent? Its the fear of uncovering it."

Lex: "The best part of my job, watching impossible jobs become reality."

*AC kisses Lois*
                      Lois: "Look, just because you saved me when I wasn't really drowning, does not give you the right to slober all over me."
                      AC: "I'm sorry."
                      Lois: "You should be."
                      *Lois grabs AC and lays a big wet on him*

I would put more AC/Lois quotes...but then I would be at it ALL night.

Comment

Originally posted by RedPhoenix23
                        Fine: "Well, you know, Groucho Marx said that there was only way to find out if a man is honest. Ask him. If he says yes, he must be crooked.
                        Clark: "I would think a college professor would be quoting Karl Marx, not Groucho."
                        Truer words never were spoken by Clark!

-cs™

Comment

Lois said something to AC(referring to the colors of his clothes) that it looked like a whale threw up on him

Comment

I liked A.C. saying something about "Me in the surf, You on the turf" to Clark. It just fit.

Comment

Clark: "I would think a college professor would be quoting Carl Marx, not Grocho."

I thought the same thing before Clark said it!

I will say this, I think there were a ton of great lines in this episode.

Comment

The Justice League reference was one of my favorite parts!!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎