X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taken from an unoffical VM website:

Season 2

Episode 2-10: "One Angry Veronica"

1. Artist unidentified: "Joy To The World": jazzy piano version played while Thumper and Veronica chat at Java the Hut
    2. "The Christmas Song" by Nat King Cole (1946; GH): played when Keith and Veronica have Christmas dinner
    3. "Jolly Old St. Nicholas" by APM Library (no info): played when Keith and Veronica finish Christmas dinner and when Keith gives Veronica her present
    4. "Edge of the Ocean" by Ivy (Long Distance, 2001): played when Logan watches the Lilly/Aaron tapes.
    5. Unidentified: played when Keith enters Veronica's room to give her the bad news

Episode 2-9: "My Mother, The Fiend"

1. Unidentified: played at Weevil's autoshop when the power goes out before he's attacked
    2. Unidentified: piano-based jazz played in the background when Cassidy meets with Kendall to offer her a job (might just be score)
    3. Unidentified: played when Patty and Veronica chatted about Lianne and Jake Kane
    4. "Walk Idiot Walk" by the Hives (Tyrannosaurus Hives, 2004): played during Logan and Weevil's fight in the bathroom
    5. "Stumble" by Calla (Collisions, 2005): played when Mac and Cassidy met at Java the Hut
    6. Artist unidentified: "Bright Morning Stars": played in Meg's hospital room when Veronica goes in to visit. Strong Richard and Linda Thompson feel, but it doesn't appear to be them. [alternate AOL ending only -- not in original broadcast]

Episode 2-8: "Ahoy Mateys"

1. "Jailbreak" by Thin Lizzy (Jailbreak, 1976; GH): playing at the River Stix while Veronica is trying to get info.
    2. "Dakota" by Stereophonics (Language. Sex. Violence. Other?, 2005; VMS): playing when Logan pulls a gun on the Fitzpatricks in the River Stix.
    3. "No More Guitars" by the Secondhand Ska Kings (no album info): playing as "Ahoy Mateys" theme song. Download it!
    4. "God Is In The Radio" by Queens Of The Stone Age (Songs For The Deaf, 2002): playing on "Ahoy Mateys" when Veronica and Mac show up at Clemmons's door and confront Butters.
    5. "Ocean City Girl" by Ivy (In The Clear, 2005; VMS): playing over Duncan's fantasy about Meg and him reading the letter.

Episode 2-7: "Nobody Puts Baby In A Corner"

1. "Pon De Replay" by Rihanna (Music Of The Sun, 2005): played at Gia's party (with clips from video)
    2. "The Nth Degree" by Morningwood (Morningwood, 2005): also played at Gia's party
    3. "Run" by Air (Talkie Walkie, 2004): played as Duncan and Veronica are placed in the back of Lamb's patrol car and through the rest of the episode

Episode 2-6: "Rat Saw God"

1. Unidentified: Played at Gia's party while Dick and Logan discuss Kendall
    2. Unidentified: Played at Gia's party when Gia talks to Dick & Veronica and Logan is arrested

Episode 2-5: "Blast From The Past"

1. "Papa Was A Rolling Stone" sung by Percy Daggs III (originally performed by The Temptations, All Directions, 1972; GH): song sung by Wallace at the Sac-N-Pac when he spots his father.
    2. Unidentified: played while Duncan and Veronica are making out and discussing the homecoming dance
    3. "Press Record Then Play" by Lake Holiday (This Is How We Say Goodbye, 2006): played when Jackie and Veronica talk about the psychic
    4. "No Sleep Tonight" by The Faders (Plug In And Play, 2005; VMS): first song played at the homecoming dance.
    5. "Whatever It Takes" by The Faders (Plug In And Play, 2005; VMS): second song played at the homecoming dance.

Episode 2-4: "Green-Eyed Monster"

1. "Jealousy" by Stereophonics (You Gotta Go There To Come Back, 2003): played when Veronica first follows Collin
    2. "Jealous Love" by Robert Cray (Some Rainy Morning, 1995): played when Wallace and Jackie are making out and Veronica's call interrupts them
    3. "So Jealous" by Tegan and Sara (So Jealous, 2004): played as Veronica fights the urge to check out the files on Meg's computer

Episode 2-3: "Cheatty Cheatty Bang Bang"

1. "I Turn My Camera On" by Spoon (Gimme Fiction, 2005; VMS): played when Veronica is tailing Kendall
    2. "Jeannie With The Light Brown Hair" sung by Mike King: karaoke song performed by Lars to his girlfriend
    3. "Love Hurts" sung by Courtney Taylor-Taylor (of the Dandy Warhols) (originally performed by Nazareth, Hair Of The Dog, 1975; GH): karaoke song performed next
    4. "Smoke It" by the Dandy Warhols (Odditorium Or Warlords Of Mars, 2005): played as Big Dick flees his office

Episode 2-2: "Driver Ed"

1. "The Minor Waltz" by The Asylum Street Spankers (My Favorite Record, 2002): playing quietly right at the beginning, from when the VMVO starts until Veronica turns Jackie into a macchiatto.
    2. "Magic Bus" by The Who (GH): playing in the convenience store when Veronica is asking the clerk about the bus driver's last meal.
    3. "On Your Porch" by The Format (Interventions And Lullabies, 2003; VMS): playing when Jessie meets her father's mistress and when Veronica and Duncan sleep together.
    4. "Little Miss Get Around" by Lukewarm Freeda (no album info, 2005): playing when Big Dick Casablancas wakes Cassidy up after he fell asleep on the couch watching a surfing video.
    5. "Where Is My Mind?" by The Pixies (Surfer Rosa, 1988; GH): played at the end as Veronica panics that her father can tell that she's had sex and as Lamb examines the body on the beach.

Episode 2-1: "Normal Is The Watchword"

1. "Breathin'" by Asylum Street Spankers (My Favorite Record, 2002): played the first time we see Veronica at the Hut (the coffee shop) when Kelvin Moore came in to talk to her.
    2. "The Change" by Jon Dee Graham (The Great Battle, 2004): played as Veronica and Logan are making out in his Xterra.
    3. "Long Time Coming" by Delays (Faded Seaside Glamour, 2004; VMS): played when Duncan is continually visiting Veronica at the Hut and when he leaves her a birthday present.
    4. "Ashes" by Embrace (Out Of Nothing, 2005): played as Weevil gives Veronica a ride and they come across the bus crash.

All credit to the original website (Which I don't think I can link to)

Comment

hey thanks! i just got the soundtrack finally for christmas lol. great soundtrack by the way! newayz i was just wondering what songs were from what eps.

Comment

Where can i got to listen to "Now is the Time" by Damone? I have looked everywere but have been unable to find it! Can anyone help me i really like that song!

Comment

Re: music in Echolls beating scene

Originally posted by skist
          Does anyone know what song was playing during that scene in which Aaron closed the door and started beating Logan? Veronica Mars makes some of the most interesting soundtrack choices of any show I've ever seen. I remember that being one of them.
          It's in the Ep 'Return of The Kane' but I couldn't find the song on any listed websites. I wanna know too!

Comment

Does anyone know the name of the song playing in "A Trip To The Dentist" during Logan's flashback of drugging Duncan??

And if you are still looking for the song from "Return of the Kane" It's "Ventura Highway"..I believe...

Comment

Sean Dailey - Kingdom of Chemicals,

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Anyone know the name of the song at the end of Witchata Line backer 3.03?

Comment

Veronica Mars seriously has the best music out of anyshow on air the song adelaide by the old 97's from 'Donut Run' when Veronicas alone in her room looking at that little 'True love stories dont have endings' peice of paper fits so well...i absolutly love it! and 'Here the bells' by Mike Doughty from 'Look whs stalking' when logan drunkenly tells veronica he thought there story was epic...I LOVE THAT SONG ...theres a website (im not sure is i ment to post names of other unoffical sites????) that has a music of VM by episode which is really helpful, it even explains whats happening when the song plays! Helped me a million times..

Comment

Originally posted by angelus666
                      Regina Spektor's "Fidelity" - it's available on iTunes

Comment

Originally posted by angelus666
                        The Album by Regina Spektor is called "Begin to Hope", and I can definitely recommend it.
                        I can't count how many times I've listened to "On the Radio" or that "Hotel Song".

Comment

hey me n my brother been cranking "on the radio" constanly, great c.d

Comment

Anyone know the song used in "Spit and Eggs" where Mercer turns on the radio, and Veronica is running away? It's at the beginning and towards the end? The opening scene....

EDIT: Found it! "Right Here, Right Now" by Fatboy Slim. Incase anyone else wants to know.
                            Last edited by Ireallylikethisshow; 12-31-2006, 09:38 PM.

Comment

first, i want to say hello to everyone, i'm newbie on this forum...

for me, i could say the best song is air - run... in S 2, when veronica went with duncan to megs house about that abused kid... that scene when sheriff is taking them away, and this song.... i get goose bumps..

Comment

I am lisening to my copy of the soundtrack right now while I surf the net.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎