Music in this episode

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coldplay is the only thing that got me through the Clana sex. God Bless Chris Martin and the boys.
    Last edited by jaime,oburg; 10-19-2005, 10:53 AM.

Comment

Good music, Dishwalla and Lifehouse have simular music, both good, both very 'Smallville'

various artists that have been on Smallville as music, theres alot more out there from them that would be great for future episodes. Lifehouse for instance, has a very sad song, 'Storm' which would be perfect for an episode with emotional impact.

Comment

ok this has been bothering me for a longggg time...

i can't figure out what song is playing during the part when they wake up and have to rush to get dressed ... it's after Breathe 2AM is playing and then the radio announcer comes on and then a song plays...

i can't figure it out but i know it says something like "a piece of love" or "peace and love" or something

it's really bothering me and if anyone could help that would be excellent haha

Comment

its true...
          the song "storm" could be a good song if they use it in the right moment...

Comment

collide

collide is near the last scene of the episode. the best song in the world. when tom welling picks up kristen mack she is 2 feet smaller than tom . also when clark turns to lana with that ragged and ripped clothes i was like hey crlark you can give me a hug now too you kno.

Comment

good point.

Comment

love this scene infact one of my favs out of all the series

its collide from dishwalla

Comment

I just realized, the music when Clark was on the hospital bed dying was the same music from Superman Doomsday when Superman picks up Doomday and brings him to space and falls back to Earth. Dont know which came first.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎