Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music in this episode

Please put ALL discussions and "What song was playing when...?" type questions here. Thank you!

(Breathe (2 AM) by Anna Nalick) when clark wakes next to lana

(Collide by Dishwalla) when lana found out clark was alive at the kents house

(Disappearing World by David Gray) at the final scene between clark and chloe

Comment

Smallville Season 5 Episode 3 "Hidden" Music List!

Songs featured on Smallville this week are:

"Just Breathe" by Anna Malick

"Collide" by Dishwalla

"Disappearing World" by David Gray

Comment

theres A STICKY about this

Comment

Smallville Season 5 Episode 3 "Hidden" Music List!

Songs featured on Smallville this week are:

"Just Breathe (2 AM)" by Anna Nalick - The "Morning After" Scene!

"Collide" by Dishwalla - When Clark arrived home, saw his parents, then Lana and she came running up to him.

"Disappearing World" by David Gray - Played during the last scene with Clark and Chloe when Clark was pouring his heart out to Chloe and looking for advice.

Comment

The KryptonSite/KSiteTV forums are a place originally created to discuss the WB/CW series Smallville which expanded to cover all kinds of TV, movies, and more!

Comment

music from this ep?

What were those 2 songs called?

The one at the beginning of the ep when the radio clock plays and the one when Llana finds out Clark is alive and he hugs her for like 30 seconds?

Comment

When did dishwalla come out with a new cd? Man I gotta get it! Counting Blue Cars was always on right when I woke up during my middle school/high school years. It was awesome!

Comment

Great music - all of it, esp "Disappearing World". Gotta have it, and most of all the other songs that are featured in this amazing series. Watching SV is a good way to stay "current". DePeche Mode had a good one on an earlier ep, forgot the ep or the song title but remember really liking it...

Comment

Originally posted by djpnutz
                    When did dishwalla come out with a new cd? Man I gotta get it! Counting Blue Cars was always on right when I woke up during my middle school/high school years. It was awesome!
                    i think candleburn by dishwalla is a great song that i can't get out of my head

Comment

candleburn. yeah, just heard it on iTunes. that would've fit the clana scenes perfect.

"mad life" is good too.

Comment

Was pretty chuffed to hear the dishwalla track on there....bought opaline after hearing Angels and Devils in seasons 2.

Has to be one of the best bands I've ever picked up cos of a tv show!

b0b

Comment

i'm on itunes and i'm liking everything i hear by them. yeah, they're good, rich guitar work, good vocals. dishwalla: a very good alternative/grunge pop band outta santa barbara. thumbs up.

Edit: Proof of purchase! Thanks for the recommendations!

Last edited by jOEL_EL; 10-14-2005, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Music

I'm too lazy to check but did anyone start this already? Oh well sorry if so.

Okay I loved how they played yet another Dishwalla song in an episode because they are my all time favorite band. The song was called "Collide" and it played while Clark was hugging Lana after she found out he was still alive.

And also, who sings that song that played on Clark's alarm clock?

Comment

Oh damn, I knew but it just slipped my mind.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎