No announcement yet.

Superman The Movie in Smallville???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superman The Movie in Smallville???

Ok guys,I dont know if you noticed this but,after watching carefully the episode,I noticed that there was some footage from Superman The Movie inserted into the episode.

Most specifically,when Clark is in his education with Jor El,we see that images from Krypton being destroyed shows up.

Correct me if I am wrong but wasnt these footage from the Destruction of Krypton as depicted in the 1978 film
    Superman The Movie?

I feel that Smallville and the Movie Series has some connection after all....

So,did you noticed this???

i noticed it.i dont think it has any meaning,but i could be wrong

Comment

it saves smallville money as it does not have to duplicate the destruction of krypton but just shows the old version which is pretty sweet

Comment

Well this means that it is just a matter of time before we see Jor El finally not just his voice...

Think he show up in the final episode???

Comment

i would have to watch it again on my vhs, to see it there. i just watched it i guess i was not paying attention to it, because my mind was focused on chloe calling for clark. so ill check it out. that would be cool if they did that. there might be some connection, but only becaue of budget wise they would show that. it probably isnt gonna matter in later season on why they did that. the connection is they put that there for budget, no foretelling or anything.

Comment

Sounds freaky but after almost 3 years I rewatch the episode carefully and you're all right. They show the crystal spaceship, Krypton, the down-falling men for example, when Jor-El gives Clark his first training.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎