Alan Ritchson (Aquaman) interview

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm impressed on how much effort he's put in, though I wish he would've spent 5 mins looking around the message boards before saying:
    "I'm sure the fans who really like the show too probably have echoed this for years now, but I think one of the reasons that, to me that it has done so well is the depth of the writing and the creativity".
    From what everyone says (myself included), its a wonder any of us watch Smallville any more!
    Seriously though, as sceptical about an Aquaman episode that I am, I'm looking forward to seeing AR's contribution to the Smallville mythos.

Comment

he's just being professional, he can't diss the show!

I'm really looking forward to this episode.

Comment

Well guys, I'm thinkin "Aqua" will be a pretty good episode. Looking forward to Alan's "new spin" on A.C.

Comment

i hate waiting for thursdays. wish they had some clips posted somewhere like they have the last couple eps. they really help me get to thursday.

Comment

Yes, it does appear a bowflex works perfectly well under water.
            Alan is certainly raising the bar for Tom.

Comment

Aquaman was HUGE, only thing I didn't like was he seem to have a black cloud always hanging over him. Yet you think about where he comes from and all the science and beauty.......this could be something wonderful !!
              And I too wish I could see some video clips too........

Comment

Like with the Flash, it is an interesting dynamic for Clark to see how other super-powered people use (or abuse) their powers.

As for Aquaman, I really hated the actor based on his appearance on American Idol, but he did a good job on the interview, and you gotta give credit to anyone who takes their role so seriously, esp on a WB show about a comic character!

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎