Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alan Ritchson (Aquaman) interview

The very first website devoted to the WB's TV series "Smallville!" Featuring up-to-date news, spoilers, pictures, an episode guide, and more!

Discuss!

Sounds like Alan will show different views on Aquaman. I'm excited to see how he will interact with Clark!

Comment

Yeah it sounds great.

Comment

aquaman has alway been kind of lame. sounds cool that they gave him some new powers, hopefully aquaman can slap some since into clark.

Comment

Aquaman was on American Idol

Comment

yes. perhaps it's that loss that makes him realize his true destiny lies in.......talking with fishes? WTF?

Comment

man he's friggen huge!! AR sounds pretty good on the cd... I hope things go well for him.

Comment

Good Interview Craig. I enjoyed it. Now if you can just get one with James Marsters that would be the end all be all of interviews lol that and maybe one with Tom.

Comment

neat energy balls so thats what i saw in the caps well thats nice cant wait untill episode airs

Comment

This episode is going to be awesome.

Comment

yeah well i hope so but so far looks good

Comment

Wow, great interview! I didn't know that Aquaman was considered lame, but i'm not a real comic buff.

Comment

It's neat that he's done his homework on various eras of Aquaman Mythos, it should be interesting to see what the Idol can bring to the table. I really think Braniac appearing is gonna dwarf him though.

Comment

Probably, poor guy!

Comment

He found season 4 to be "deep"? Did we all watch the same season?

It's still cool to see that he did the best that he could in research with the time that he had though, I can't wait to see his Aquaman.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎