Larryvw1's Videos- New added check back Often

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Titan27
    Hey larryvw1,

Sorry that my feedback took so long. You sent me a link for your video (27) You're Still The One - Clois; back in September 2007. Well I've finally remembered to come back and give you feedback for your video which I promised to do since you sent me your video.

-- Great idea to start it off with Lex/Lana's wedding footage to give the impression that it is actually Clark and Lois getting married which is the intentional theme of the video. Also adding in the soft/funny moments between them such as Lois grabbing Clark in the field in "Gone" as well as Clark consoling Lois in "Aqua." Also with most of the video's clips coming from "Crimson" which is completely understandable since it has the most "Clois" action in it due to the story. I fully anticipated most of the video having scenes from "Crimson" so that is not a complaint; so I hope you don't take it as such. I thought it was well done showing Clark's scene of proposing to Lana and mix it in suggesting it is to Lois instead. I also thought it was funny to freeze the video at the end of Lois's tattoo underlining the "moral/theme" of the video in case anybody didn't catch it. I think that might not have been your intention but it made me laugh.
    Thank you very much glad you liked it

Comment

• Hey Larry, thanks for the vids. Next Contestant had a funny ending with that dude getting knocked out as the lyrics said "There goes the next contestant". lol And It Will Be Me was a very nice song and it set a nice tone for your Clois video. Thanks again.

Comment

• It will be me vid

Hey Larry,

Thanks so much for the link for your new video "It will be me". This was such a nice video. I'm still watching this one over and over and like how nicely it flows so well with this song. This really turned out really good. Kinda makes me wish we'd get to see these two like the Lois and Clark from the old Lois and Clark tv show.
        Thanks for keeping me on your list to send vids out to. You are one of the best!
        Great video

~Jennifer

Comment

• Originally posted by fanfic addict
          "Devil"
          Briliant. The pacing was incredible. I realized at the end that i had been holding my breath. Excellent scene selection. Bravo!
          Thank you very much

Comment

• Originally posted by Xanderman
            Hey Larry, thanks for the vids. Next Contestant had a funny ending with that dude getting knocked out as the lyrics said "There goes the next contestant". lol And It Will Be Me was a very nice song and it set a nice tone for your Clois video. Thanks again.

Thanks X-man I appreciate it

Comment

• Could I have the following link?
              Right Here Waiting

thank you

Comment

• Link sent

Comment

• Originally posted by ginnyfan
                  Oh I just watched "Devil." It was really compelling! There was something almost hypnotic about it. I like how the video didn't make excuses for Lex and Lana but it still had a sadness to it. You really get a sense of what might have been. Oh wonderful song choice. Your scene choices and the editing! Oh I love little yummy details... Oh I'm going to watch again to grab them all. I loved all the fire moments...

I loved the pans at the beginning. Especially the way the pan to sleeping Lana is echoed by the pan to sleeping Lex.

I loved the fire moments. Again there is an echo. Lex burns the ultrasound picture and then in the manipulated scene at the end Lex watches Lana burn.

4:00 I SCREAM!!!! Oh I loved this moment! I think that's my favorite moment.

00:30 - Great use of the Lexana ultrasound scene. Coincides nicely with the lyric "love that wasn't there."

00:56 - Lana's murderous glow-y witch moment went wonderfully with the chorus.

00:25 - 00:26 This was my second fave moment. Lana's beautiful boot heel as she steps over an unconscious Lois Lane. Oh! Wonderful.

01:56 - Wonderful use of Lex's 33.1 hallway march.

02:27 - 02:35 Great use of Lex's army of corpses.

03:24 "medicate lyric" nicely reflected by the scenes from "VOID"

Well, I've said before that you make happily married videos. LOL! You make really good unhappily married ones too.

I love that this video doesn't hide the evil things Lex and Lana have done, but at the same time it really shows the pain and sadness that they feel. Great job.
                  Thank you Brittny for the fantastic review I appreciate it very much

Comment

• can i have a linke "It will be me", Please!!!!

Comment

• Thanks for the link to It Will Be Me Larry. Great video, I really loved this video.
                      Thanks for sharing this video.

Comment

• Originally posted by HornedFrog
                        Thanks for the link to It Will Be Me Larry. Great video, I really loved this video.
                        Thanks for sharing this video.

Thank you

Comment

• Nice Clana vid Larry!
                          I like the scenes you chose and your vid quality was great.
                          Not big on country but it worked for this one...
                          Great vid!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lane68
                            Nice Clana vid Larry!
                            I like the scenes you chose and your vid quality was great.
                            Not big on country but it worked for this one...
                            Great vid!!!
                            Thanks Lane
                            But I meant it to be more of an anti Clana and to show what Lana has been up to
                            and I wanted Clark to call her on it, but of course that will never happen on Smallville
                            because she can do no wrong

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎