Collapse
No announcement yet.

Purest moment of joy in SV

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah it was a good Clana momment but DAMN how many times will she see him with ALL his clothes burned up and him with not one scratch before starting o question things?

Comment

Re: Purest moment of joy in SV

Originally posted by Mydhrin
      Watch out, this is cheesy

Dont you think that the scene where the Kents see Clark come back from the dead and after that Lana sees Clark is one or the most purest moment of joy in SV?

Lana was going to be with the Kents and mourn the death of Clark, believe to have lost the man she loves forever. But to her disbelief, this man comes out of the corner and they share one of the deepest hug ive seen on tv. I have this moment writed in my head...

I would say it is. Lana doesn't even question why Clark's clothes are all burned and ashy.

Comment

YES!

Comment

That scene was so cute, and it seemed that they truly loved each other.

that scene is of the reasons I want a tall guy. I want him to hold me like that. *day dreams*

Comment

Yes!

Comment

I thought it was absolutely lovely.
              You could visibly see the shock on Lanas face turn to disbelief then happiness. And the way he lifted her... Ah. Emotions.

Comment

It was a wonderful moment for sure

Comment

didnt think it was that great at all... but it was definately better than the reunion after Lana supposedly died... that was just so devoid of emotion

Comment

It was beautifully done. It would of been ruined if they would have kissed or talked.
                    The hug, the hug was so pure and SO beautiful! it was perfect, still my favorite clana scene ever
                    Last edited by smallvillian141; 02-11-2009, 11:29 AM.

Comment

One of the best smallville scenes to date!
                      simply beautiful!

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎