Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lana the Worst Cryer on Smallville

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think KK did a really good job on her crying.

Comment

• no way!
      She has done a great job! She makes the crying realistic! and her acting is amazing too!
      Big props to KK

Comment

• shes always cryin... borin

Comment

• Yeah she cries too much, but it's well acted crying!

Comment

• Your kidding me with this question right? KK and AM are the best actresses on this show when it comes to dropping the tears. Sarah Carter and ED are the only other actresses in the series that can drop the tears believably but still not in the same legue as KK and AM.

Oh and off on a rabit trail... Clark holding Lana a good foot and a half off the ground in that embrace is the most amazing display of their chemistry

Comment

• KK was awesome in this episode. Actually I barely kept myself from dropping tears while she was crying.

Comment

• and especially in Reqium, I think that was KK's best crying performance. Beautifully done.
                TW did an amazing job as well, the chemistry between the two is unbelievable and I think they did an amazing job in Reqium
                made me cry a bit...

Comment

• i thought KK's crying when you thought she had miscarried was brilliant and showed her acting strengths

it's quite sad really, because it's not KK that i dislike, but Lana/Clana... i mean i LOVED relic, and that was an episode in which KK and TW played out a different version of basically the same star crossed lovers story... except that it was better!

Comment

• I think she is great.
                    Requiem is proof of that.

Comment

• i think it would be hard to "cry". everyone on the show does a good job!

~H

Comment

• Gonna have to disagree. I don't really like Lana but she is one of the best criers on this show. Love Clark (sometimes) but he's the worst crier! He looks really constipated. My sister and I were just talking about this the other day. Clark does sad and depressed soooo very well but when it's time to cry it's just pathetic. And Tom is a pretty good actor.

Comment

• Gonna have to disagree with the title of this post. I think crying is one of the things Kristen Kruek does very well. She's not my favorite actress--that whispery voice she puts on is pretty creepy sometimes--but maybe that has more to do with the writing and the direction she is given. Plus, we have known for quite some time that she often resents the material she is given, so I find it hard to judge her acting at all based on her performance as Lana.

I do agree with the posters who have said TW is a terrible crier...but mostly because it's so rare for him to produce an actual tear. My mom and I call him a robot or Tin Man during those scenes, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by miks
                            Gonna have to disagree. I don't really like Lana but she is one of the best criers on this show. Love Clark (sometimes) but he's the worst crier! He looks really constipated. My sister and I were just talking about this the other day. Clark does sad and depressed soooo very well but when it's time to cry it's just pathetic. And Tom is a pretty good actor.
                            LOL, yeah i agree.

Lana's crying scenes are usually very good, the only problem is that she has too many of them...but yeah Clark looks really constipated when he cries, he put sooo much effort into it.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎