Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lana the Worst Cryer on Smallville

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kristin is DEFINATELY the best cryer. Annette may have been in the industry longer, but apparently she didn't spend much time learning to cry on cue. It was horrible.

Comment

I still think Chloe has Kirstin beat in the crying department. Especially in Fever.. her tears are real

Comment

I guess some of us will never agree.

Comment

I don't care what Kristin/ Lana does, someone will always think she's the worst at it. She's bad at dragging her leg. I mean, if she died, I bet someone would say she was the worst dier [sic] on Smallville.

BTW, she did a great job crying.

Comment

Originally posted by cotton candy girl
            I mean, if she died, I bet someone would say she was the worst dier [sic] on Smallville.
            Brilliant!

Comment

Originally posted by Sharingan
              give it a rest guys... when something bad happens, people sometimes don't even cry at that moment.. or even just leave a few tears and put it on hold because of the initial shock.

I agree, its happened to me

Comment

Originally posted by shirkie
                How can Annette be considered a worse crier than K "yes, I'd like some more glycerine please" K? Annette has been in the industry for decades. Might I remind all of you of the ridiculous "crying" KK did in "Tempest"? I watched that, and I watched "Hidden." I see improvement, but not much. AM is the show's best crier, and KK is the show's worst.
                shirkie
                Wow. How does the fact that she used glycerine once way back in season one have any bearing whatsover on how she performs in crying scenes in S5? The question was not "who was the best crier in season one?" It is no different than using TW's brutal line readings from the very first episode against him if somebody poses the question "who is the best/worst actor?"

As for my personal opinion, I think all three actresses do a great job do a great job in crying scenes. That being said, I think AOT is hands down the best actress, but I didn't "feel" her crying scene in Hidden. It conjured the mental image of a vacuum cleaner.

TW is the only male actor who has been given a chance to try to cry and I thought he did a poor job at it.

Comment

As much as I like the Martha Kent character Annette O'Toole's crying is iffy - comes off as cross between hiccupping and choking.

Comment

Hey. Hey c'mon everyone. These are my friends we're talkin 'bout. I mean, TW lives not more than 50 or 60 miles from me, so yeah, friends. Ok, not, but Okemos, MI is about 50 miles away!

"Hidden" had everything in it! They all did a GREAT job at cryin', liein', diein', flyin', savin', killin' and in the end, huggin' and smilin'. Sort of...

Anyways, it's getting late. I'm sitting here by myself. Reading all this conflict, listening to Disappearing World and Angels & Devils, and like, damn...

CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?

*runs out of thread cryin'*

Edit: Um, j/k ya know!! I mean, you Do know that. Right?
                    Last edited by jOEL_EL; 10-14-2005, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Hidden was amazing, I just wish that they wouldn't make us rely on an upcoming episode to fill in the gaps that are missing in the episode we've already seen.

Comment

agree

Comment

I will be so bold as to say thr only thing Kristin is good at is crying. And how can anyone diss Annette? I think she was more in shock than anything.
                          In another site someone said Kristin can only do 3 things.
                          1)Smiling
                          2)Not smiling
                          3)Crying

All in all I still like Kristin. She is the best at crying. She just lets it flow. I couldn't cry on cue. How do you make so many emotions surface?

Comment

lol, maybe she pokes herself in the eye?

Comment

Yeah KalLover07 , they're amazing. You're absolutely right about Annette too.

Comment

I still don't think Annette can cry. don't get me wrong, she's an AMAZING actress. But it doesn't look like she can cry. And Tom and Kristin have INCREDIBLE chemistry. I've never seen 2 people have better chemistry.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎