Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lana the Worst Cryer on Smallville

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lana/kk crying wasn't that bad. Its probably hard for actors to cry on cue..but AM is definitely the best cryer on the show..probably since she used to cry in every single episode!

Comment

I thought Martha was the worst. AoT is a good actress but I did not buy her crying one bit in that scene. It was almost laughable. And yeah, I agree AM is the best cryer on the show.

Comment

What i ment by worst Cryer. is that MOST of rhe time not all but most of the time when she cries its over the top.

Comment

I thought Kristin's crying was just fine. I was just hoping for more, like right when Clark died for her scream out "Nooooo!" and then run to his side.

But that's just me nitpicking.

Comment

kristin, allison and annette did an awesome job in their crying and acting i know that annette could have done it better (it's in her) and Tom is by far the most creative and believable actor on television in my opinion

Comment

lol, Martha kent, is the worst cryer. Her crying sounded like a dying cat.

Comment

I think they all did a great job, but more was AM and KK it must be really hard to cry on set like that and they did a great job, and KK cried a long time which is even harder! I think she did an incredible job! I like her acting. I really felt it!

Comment

Lana was a great cryer and i bet a great... well, you'd have to ask Clark. But I bet!

(sorry. i tried but i couldn't. resist that is.)

Comment

lol, both Lana AND Clark looked content in their morning after scene!

Comment

yes , they did!

Comment

Lana was all "Hi."

And Clark was like "Hey babeh."

Comment

jejeje^^^^

Lana:"That was the best night sleep I had in weeks"

I bet it was Lana, I bet it was.....

Comment

oh yeah, it must be friday.

Comment

How can Annette be considered a worse crier than K "yes, I'd like some more glycerine please" K? Annette has been in the industry for decades. Might I remind all of you of the ridiculous "crying" KK did in "Tempest"? I watched that, and I watched "Hidden." I see improvement, but not much. AM is the show's best crier, and KK is the show's worst.
                              shirkie

Comment

omg! I really taken by Kristin in this scene! I thought she did an amazing job! It made me cry along with her, it was excellent! And also, when she saw Clark again at his house was awesome. It really made me think about how much of inprovement she's made since season 1. In my opinion, she did a wonderful job. I really believed she was losing the love of her life, and there was nothing she could do but watch. Some of Kristin's best work.
                                - and I soo did not believe Martha's cry.. it totally sucked even though I think Antenne is a great actress.. her performance definately lacked.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎