Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lana Hospital Scene

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lana is a femme fatale...fatal to the poor guys she picks.

Comment

Re: Lana Hospital Scene

Originally posted by supermanfreak
      Did anyone else notice that Lana's little speech to Clark was a kind of flashback of Fever with Chloe? Also, he flatlined right after Lana was talking to him! so it was like her fault that he "died"!

lol it is her fault he died

me and my friends were gaped(great new voacb word i just learn lol) when he died...and especially when lana made him die lol

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Lana Hospital Scene

Originally posted by Brainiac_13
        Prove it.
        Isn't it kind of implied that he is killed by the newspaper Lana is reading at the end of Arrival??
        Maybe not, but I thought he'd been killed by a meteor.

I can't think of anywhere in the show that I could actually *prove* that that is what happened to him. I am just going on what they have shown us on the show. (Granted I am probably assuming too much but I don't remember anything else to explain what happened to Jason )
        Last edited by LuckyKrypto; 10-15-2005, 11:44 AM.

Comment

An interview with one of the creators that was put up on this very site stating in very clear terms that Jason Teague is dead. I'm too lazy to go look for it, though.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Lana Hospital Scene

Originally posted by djpnutz
            He's alive... He survived... the meteor hit him all the way into another dimension where he's an investigator of paranormal activity.
            Touche!

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Lana Hospital Scene

Originally posted by djpnutz
              He's alive... He survived... the meteor hit him all the way into another dimension where he's an investigator of paranormal activity.
              Thats exactly what happened! Not only is he in this new dimension but he has amnesia and thinks he someone else!

Comment

"I want you know.....Lana...how cheesy your lines were

Uggggg! Lana's little speeh before Clark Flat Lines! Where's my remote God Damn It!......must fast foward!......must fast forwar.....Noooooooo!........got to....cover.......my........ears!

God, her speech was so cheesy.....it's no wonder Clark Flat lined. At least the look he gave before he flatlined was good.

But man, what a crock of fairytale bull$&it writting that was! Clark flat linning.....didn't know whether to feel happy or sad for him.....come to think of it....I think I started laughing a little myself.

Comment

How was that cheesy? Cheesy would be her repeating over and over again how much she loved him. They did that well, i thought and looked nothing like Chloe's speech.

Comment

it was cheesy- she said she pushed him away when he was the one who pulled away from her. It reverses all logic and is kinda sad for her-- she ends up with pete. he ends up with Lois. For her to say "you're the -only- one who could make me happy" means she's in for LOTS of unhappy days.

Comment

it was cheesy- she said she pushed him away when he was the one who pulled away from her. It reverses all logic and is kinda sad for her-- she ends up with pete. he ends up with Lois. For her to say "you're the -only- one who could make me happy" means she's in for LOTS of unhappy days.
                      She didn't push him away? So i guess you missed Whisper and Legacy? Must of, or maybe when she left for Paris. So, she ends up with Pete. Is she suppose to know the future? Like I said, Clark is the one she most loves and cares about in the world, so that to me doesn't make that statement wrong at all.

Comment

she pushed him away in "Whisper" because of the secrets not because she was fearful of his safety. And really, that's a pretty selfish reason (if that is her CORE reason for pushing Clark away) is because she didn't him in her heart to lose him. He almost died in 'Fever' and she didn't even go visit him. That wasn't even because of heroics. Does she want someone who will -never- die or get hurt??

Comment

she pushed him away in "Whisper" because of the secrets not because she was fearful of his safety. And really, that's a pretty selfish reason (if that is her CORE reason for pushing Clark away) is because she didn't him in her heart to lose him. He almost died in 'Fever' and she didn't even go visit him. That wasn't even because of heroics. Does she want someone who will -never- die or get hurt??
                          I don't recall Lex going to see Clark either, or Pete. The only person who saw Clark was Chloe. I recall other times that Lana visited the Kents when they were sick and Chloe didn't. So, please enough with the whole Lana didn't go see Clark in Fever so that makes her a bad person? Lana just didn't want to see Clark like that and never does. It's common with people, they don't want to see the people they love get hurt. That doesn't make her selfish.

Comment

She didn't know from the very first moment.

"From the first moment that I saw you I knew that no one could make me happier than you"

The line was stupid because she did not know from the first moment she saw him......If she had just said that she knew he was special or something.....that would have worked, but not the happiness fairytale crap. It just doesn't work with the way things were laid out in Season 1. A connection between the two of them....I could buy that (I remember Clark saying thanks for the Dance....then Lana turns around while stepping up her porch....almost as if she could her him)....but not the "I knew from the very first moment I saw you".....what a CROCK! But in esscence, this is why I hate the Clark/Lana ship........yes....this is the reason.....and in it's purest form. The writters just plain suck most of the time when it comes to the love between those two. Where's the Barf bag? Oh....and she always knew he'd be running around saving the day?.......she didn't know JACK about that part of his life! Now, I hated the thought of them doing it, but even that was at least handled funny and cute in this episode.....I was very much surprised.....but the Death Bed Love Speech......well....that was supremely pathetic.
                            Last edited by CK&CK; 10-15-2005, 06:55 PM.

Comment

The line was stupid because she did not know from the first moment she saw him......If she had just said that she knew he was special or something.....that would have worked, but not the happiness fairytale crap. It just doesn't work with the way things were laid out in Season 1. A connection between the two of them....I could buy that (I remember Clark saying thanks for the Dance....then Lana turns around while stepping up her porch....almost as if she could her him)....but not the "I knew from the very first moment I saw you".....what a CROCK! But in esscence, this is why I hate the Clark/Lana ship........yes....this is the reason.....and in it's purest form. The writters just plain suck most of the time when it comes to the love between those two. Where's the Barf bag? Oh....and she always knew he'd be running around saving the day?.......she didn't know JACK about that part of his life! Now, I hated the thought of them doing it, but even that was at least handled funny and cute in this episode.....I was very much surprised.....but the Death Bed Love Speech......well....that was supremely pathetic.
                              Clark is always running around saving the day. How could she not know that? He's saved her numerous times and she said that in the context of way she pulled away. Like she pulled away because he would always be saving the day and he'd get hurt. The knowing someone could make you the happiest from the first moment is kind of a bad line from the writers. They should have done feel like you would make me happy or something involving feeling.

Comment

Re: She didn't know from the very first moment.

Originally posted by CK&CK
                                "From the first moment that I saw you I knew that no one could make me happier than you"

Ah, well, everyone knows TPTB completely butchered the Clark/Lana romance.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎