Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lana Hospital Scene

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lana did great with the reaction of Clark's death. Johnathon just got a shocked look and Martha sounded like a dying cat. The "who cried best when Clark died" award goes to..Lana. Although, bravo to Chloe, who did a great job acting like she was trying to go to her dying friend.

Comment

yes, I agree with the said above by rosewolf^^^^ great props for those 2!

and that clana hospital scene, I cried, it was a very powerful scene to me....poor Lana

Comment

I did the same thing. I was like "NOOOOOOOO!!!!"

Comment

I was glad that Lana came out and said what Clark has always wanted to hear; "I love you Clark". Of course, I don't know that he heard it, but, it would be good if he did. She's never really come out and said that before has she? Maybe once or twice but never like this

My little 7 year old brother just about started crying (he and my other brother both have MAJOR crushes on Lana!). It was a good scene.

Comment

"I don't think she said "I love you." She just told him that no one could make him happier. And she told Clark that she loved him in the Season 2 finale. It was the first time that either one of them had said it to each other.

Originally posted by rosewolfe87
            "I don't think she said "I love you." She just told him that no one could make her happier. And she told Clark that she loved him in the Season 2 finale. It was the first time that either one of them had said it to each other.

Comment

"I don't think she said "I love you." She just told him that no one could make him happier. And she told Clark that she loved him in the Season 2 finale. It was the first time that either one of them had said it to each other.
              That's what it was. I knew it was something like that. Anyways, it was a good scene. But it was harder for me to fully appreciate it, because come on! He's Superman, they're not gonna kill him! So anyway, that's just what I think.

Comment

I know, but it was supposed to be an emotional thing for Lana.

Comment

I know, but it was supposed to be an emotional thing for Lana.
                  Which it was. I just had trouble feeling a lot of the emotions because I knew how it would work out. But that's just me.
                  Last edited by Happy Random; 10-14-2005, 07:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy Random
                    I just had trouble feeling a lot of the emotions because I knew how it would work out.
                    Me too~

Comment

Which it was. I just had trouble feeling a lot of the emotions because I knew how it would work out. But that's just me.
                      I watched it without the spoilers and trailers... Isn't that what television is supposed to be like? No hints or speculations on what's gonna happen next? Otherwise you woulda just wondered WHEN not WHY or HOW he died... Grr Kryptonsite for the big DEAD CLARK pic on the front heheh

I love spontaneity... It's unblemished.. Nothing to be ruined. Nothing expected. Try it sometimes... just watch a movie you've heard nothing about, you'll appreciate it more. =) or hate it to death... but HEY that's spontaneity. lol

Comment

Re: Re: Lana Hospital Scene

Has anyone else noticed the thing we like to call "Lana-Lang-Syndrome"? Every time Lana gets a new boyfriend, he dies (or, in Adam's case, has already been dead). Let's take a look:
                        *Whitney: Killed in the Marines
                        *Adam: Well, he had already been dead for a while if I remember right
                        *Jason: Killed by a meteor
                        *Clark: Was shot and killed (at least he came back to life!)
                        Are we noticing a pattern here? I feel bad for Lana, but, worse for her boyfriends.
                        More support for my "Lana is a meteor freak, she attracts tragedy and death" theory.

Comment

Re: Re: Lana Hospital Scene

*Jason: Killed by a meteor
                          Prove it.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Lana Hospital Scene

Originally posted by Brainiac_13
                            Prove it.
                            He's alive... He survived... the meteor hit him all the way into another dimension where he's an investigator of paranormal activity.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Lana Hospital Scene

Originally posted by djpnutz
                              He's alive... He survived... the meteor hit him all the way into another dimension where he's an investigator of paranormal activity.
                              Actor =/= Character.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Lana Hospital Scene

Originally posted by Brainiac_13
                                Actor =/= Character.
                                ...I guarantee he was joking.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢