Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 82
  1. #1
    Posting Pro supermanfreak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 05
    Posts
    1,391

    Lana Hospital Scene

    Did anyone else notice that Lana's little speech to Clark was a kind of flashback of Fever with Chloe? Also, he flatlined right after Lana was talking to him! so it was like her fault that he "died"!

  2. #2
    Forum Whiz Happy Random's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 05
    Location
    In Smallville of course!
    Posts
    666

    Re: Lana Hospital Scene

    Originally posted by supermanfreak
    Did anyone else notice that Lana's little speech to Clark was a kind of flashback of Fever with Chloe? Also, he flatlined right after Lana was talking to him! so it was like her fault that he "died"!
    But yeah, I noticed that too, and notice, Clark responded to Chloe. But that might just have been due to his condition.

    Okay, my brother dared me to post this thing that we bothed noticed, so here goes!

    Has anyone else noticed the thing we like to call "Lana-Lang-Syndrome"? Every time Lana gets a new boyfriend, he dies (or, in Adam's case, has already been dead). Let's take a look:
    *Whitney: Killed in the Marines
    *Adam: Well, he had already been dead for a while if I remember right
    *Jason: Killed by a meteor
    *Clark: Was shot and killed (at least he came back to life!)
    Are we noticing a pattern here? I feel bad for Lana, but, worse for her boyfriends.

  3. #3
    Forum Regular SmallvilleDieHard10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Posts
    163
    I really really really liked this scene with Lana. It shows more than her one dimensional character that TPTB like to show. Lana is so much more and she definitely brought that out tonight. The tears and pain felt so real to me. I almost shed a tear when I saw it. SUCH A POWERFUL SCENE.

  4. #4
    Forum Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 04
    Posts
    347
    The scene was good, but Lana is a curse to men on that show, why don't she just date all the FOTW's, they always die when she dates someone. Then Smallville would be freak free.

  5. #5
    Posting Pro Rafael122's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 04
    Posts
    1,723
    You know, I've got mixed emotions on this. I liked the scene a lot, but felt it was a bit rushed. We could have gotten more of Lana crying though to get over the fact that her "true love" has died.

    It's probably the sicko in me, but I did laugh out loud when Clark opened up his eyes, looked at her, then he had this "oh, crap, it's you" look and then he flat lined.

  6. #6
    Forum Regular Danelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Posts
    356
    Originally posted by Rafael122
    It's probably the sicko in me, but I did laugh out loud when Clark opened up his eyes, looked at her, then he had this "oh, crap, it's you" look and then he flat lined.


    I'm honestly laughing out loud, no joke.

  7. #7
    Forum Whiz lana&Clark4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 05
    Posts
    956
    i thought it was a really sad scene...i almost cried!!

  8. #8
    Forum Whiz Shalamarke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 03
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    Posts
    797
    Me too LOL

    (laughing out loud I mean)

  9. #9
    Forum Regular TheRealClarkKent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    337
    Yea...but as they were trying to save him with the music playiing that tragic theme...it was awesome guys. And that line about lana dreading this day and him always saving the world...i thought that was a good addition as well. My only rant is that i wish we could of seen more of the Kent's reaction.

  10. #10
    Forum Whiz Kal2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 05
    Posts
    621
    i did get some tears, obviously Clark knew he was dying and wanted to open his eyes and see her for the last time.

  11. #11
    Posting Pro Rafael122's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 04
    Posts
    1,723
    Yeah Martha just kinda yelped...I thought she was calling someone from a distant land or something. And Johnathan...I dunno, his eyes widen showing that he cared, but he didn't react much.

    Like I said, it was done very well, but it felt a bit rushed IMO.

  12. #12
    Forum Regular Danelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Posts
    356
    Yeah, though I'm not a big Clana fan, I think they're going about it well so far. They're relationship has been kind of cute from season 4's "Spirit" and forward. Yes, I never thought I'd admit it, but now that Clark and Lana are together, they're actually cute. But then again maybe a part of me is just happy it's finally going on, because then the sooner we can get it over with.

    But anyway, yes, that scene was sad! My eyes watered a smidge. I also felt it was a bit rushed, and I would've liked to see Lex or Lois show up at the hospital....I'd like to see how either of them would react. (Especially Lex!)

  13. #13
    Forum Regular SmallvilleDieHard10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Posts
    163
    Yeah, I think they could have showed a little more emotion in the parents due to the fact that their son just died, lol. But you know the producers, lol.

    Yeah, I think they could have showed a little more emotion in the parents due to the fact that their son just died, lol. But you know the producers, lol.

  14. #14
    Site Groupie smallvillerocks45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 04
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    3,521

    Re: Re: Lana Hospital Scene

    Originally posted by Happy Random
    But yeah, I noticed that too, and notice, Clark responded to Chloe. But that might just have been due to his condition.

    Okay, my brother dared me to post this thing that we bothed noticed, so here goes!

    Has anyone else noticed the thing we like to call "Lana-Lang-Syndrome"? Every time Lana gets a new boyfriend, he dies (or, in Adam's case, has already been dead). Let's take a look:
    *Whitney: Killed in the Marines
    *Adam: Well, he had already been dead for a while if I remember right
    *Jason: Killed by a meteor
    *Clark: Was shot and killed (at least he came back to life!)
    Are we noticing a pattern here? I feel bad for Lana, but, worse for her boyfriends.
    Oh yeah, and in the Superman movie (three, I think), Lana is a single mother....poor Lana, why is it so hard for her to find a steady man...LoL
    [Actually, Clark would be great for her, if only he didn't feel so guilty about the meteor shower...that's just my opinion, I don't mind a little Clana every now and then LoL ]

  15. #15
    Settling In Kal-El 2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 04
    Posts
    78
    I hated the scene! Why was Lana there.. they only let family members in at a time like this and somehow she got in the room before his parents! I just hated that she had to be in the room to see him die, Martha and Johnathon should have been there in the room at their son's side!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •