Collapse
No announcement yet.

Episode 2.03: Cheatty Cheatty Bang Bang

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks!!!! Same for your comments & thoughts!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Daydreamer
      I didn't even know who the singer was so to me the gimmick went over my head. I love Trina and am glad she'll be back. The over use of gimmicks always concerns me. I think the episode marks the beginning of the show getting back on track. Let's hope so at least. As always your reviews are fair and thought provoking.
      That was the only bad thing in the episode if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by Daydreamer
        I didn't even know who the singer was so to me the gimmick went over my head. I love Trina and am glad she'll be back. The over use of gimmicks always concerns me.
        When I heard that "The Faders" were going to be in "Blast From The Past", I automatically thought of this episode, and how bad that ended up.

Thankfully, it wasn't as bad. Hopefully they learned from this episode.

Comment

Agreed. " The Faders" in "Blast From The Past" was done some much better. Hopefully when they do this type of thing in the future it will be more like that episode.

Comment

You know, what I really like about this episode? The whole reference to Pride & Prejudice and Colin Firth. I wondered a biut about the swan's, but who cares? I loved it. I'm a huge fan of the BBC-Miniseries for 10 years.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎