Collapse
No announcement yet.

Episode 2.03: Cheatty Cheatty Bang Bang

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

well, i imagine he had the helicopter just because he's rich and that's something rich folks have. He had now way of knowing in advacne that Beav was going to accidentally expose his scheme. It will be interesting to see where this thing goes and what happens to Kendall. Poor Beav though. He was just trying to help his Dad and ends up ruining everything.

Comment

Where's YQ22 this week? Kinda miss her 5 day early episode post. ..

I liked this episode, it still wasn't back up to standard as far as last season goes, but it was definately closer than the last two.

I felt sorry for Beaver, the look on his face at the end... (Felt sorry for him in Smallville aswell, when he said something about "when i sleep, im just as slow as everyone else" - but that's nothing to do with this).

The whole stunt driver/movie thing confused me a bit, i'll have to go back and rewatch it.

I liked that the teacher wasn't about to dump his problem on someone else, it was nice of him, but it also sucked for him - I liked that Veronica warned him.

I didn't get Dick's first comment to Veronica. Was he trying to stand up for Logan in a way? Cause he seems pretty normal when it's just Veronica and him, or on the bus, when it was Duncan/Veronica/Him. I 'unno.

That dude from The Dandy Warholls just can't sing. I don't care if he does have a record contract, and has probably sold millions of records worldwide. I don't like him/his voice.

The end.

Comment

I didn't get Dick's first comment to Veronica. Was he trying to stand up for Logan in a way? Cause he seems pretty normal when it's just Veronica and him, or on the bus, when it was Duncan/Veronica/Him. I 'unno
        I don't know if we have to take anything more out of it than the fact that Dick is just a Dick. If Veronica was still dating Logan I think he'd keep those comments to himself, not necessarily because he likes Logan better, but just because Logan probably wouldn't let him get away with it. The Dandy cameo was weird. Almost as weird as the first Karaoke scene in season 1 with Veronica. This just seemed too unnatural. I understand what they are trying to do, but be a little more subtle about it. They focused on him for like 30 seconds and it had nothing to do with the plot. They might as well just stopped the episode and had a voicover saying, "and now, special musical guest........". The way they should have done it is forget about the first singer and just had the Dandy guy take the stage as Veronica walks in. Show him take the mic and start to sing so everyone who knows who he is gets the connection, and then pan back to Veronica and Beav while he sings in the background.

Things I liked about this episode:

- The food in the opening scene. Where did this stuff come from? They were attending an afterschool meeting, and Duncan appeared to have a Friday's quailty hamburger, Logan seemed to have a large burito, and Veronica was toting a big salad. Take out? Deli/Fast Food on campus? Inquiring minds want to know.

- The fact that the Beav out detectived Veronica. The look on her face when Beav casually mentioned that Kendall and the Assessor had switched gym bags was awesome. Love the Beav.

-Logan and Veronica finally get to have it out. And Logan and Duncan too, and I appreciated the fact that Logan's problem with Duncan is about his perception that Duncan abandoned him and not over Veronicaish issued.
        Last edited by teamrican1; 10-13-2005, 08:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by teamrican1

Things I liked about this episode:

- The food in the opening scene. Where did this stuff come from? They were attending an afterschool meeting, and Duncan appeared to have a Friday's quailty hamburger, Logan seemed to have a large burito, and Veronica was toting a big salad. Take out? Deli/Fast Food on campus? Inquiring minds want to know.
          I wasn't paying much attention to the time, but the school's got the whole "pirate points" scheme going... Where they can call in fast food, for lunch, or whatever. I just presumed.

Comment

Yeah, I guess it was take out, but it was still odd seeing the three of them eating such fancy meals, and not even at lunch but at an afterschool meeting. I wish I had gone to a place like that.

Comment

that singer scared me... it took like 2 minutes out of the story and i had no idea how the lady and the man had anything to do with anything

Comment

Yeah

The Dandy Warhol cameo was definetly poorly executed. They should have cut out the guy and the girl, started the scene with Veronica walking in while he took the stage, showed him singing for mabye 10 seconds tops, and then switched over to Veronica and Beav while he finished the song in the background. I understand the reasoning behind why they may feel they have to do stuff like this, but they really have to execute it better. To people who knew who he was it seemed cheesy. To people who didn't it was completely inexplicable.

Comment

i didint know who he was.. i thought he was a goth scary guy who sings weird(no offense.. the theme song rocks)

Comment

which is exactly why the way they did it was so bad. If they had just shown him for a few seconds and had him singing in the background eveyone would have been happy, but as it was, they really confused the heck out of folks who had no idea who he was (and lets face it- very few people do know what the lead singer of the Dandy Warhols looks like) and it was so corny that even people that would have appreciated the cameo thought it was lame.

Comment

Originally posted by NewAgeJesus
                      Where's YQ22 this week? Kinda miss her 5 day early episode post. ..

I liked this episode, it still wasn't back up to standard as far as last season goes, but it was definately closer than the last two.

I felt sorry for Beaver, the look on his face at the end... (Felt sorry for him in Smallville aswell, when he said something about "when i sleep, im just as slow as everyone else" - but that's nothing to do with this).

The whole stunt driver/movie thing confused me a bit, i'll have to go back and rewatch it.

I liked that the teacher wasn't about to dump his problem on someone else, it was nice of him, but it also sucked for him - I liked that Veronica warned him.

I didn't get Dick's first comment to Veronica. Was he trying to stand up for Logan in a way? Cause he seems pretty normal when it's just Veronica and him, or on the bus, when it was Duncan/Veronica/Him. I 'unno.

That dude from The Dandy Warholls just can't sing. I don't care if he does have a record contract, and has probably sold millions of records worldwide. I don't like him/his voice.

The end.
                      Yeah, I've been wondering that myself. This place just isn't the same with YellowQueen22.

Comment

the thing im concerned about is how kendall and V can take pics with their ipod shuffle...

Comment

i thought V's was a special thing because kendras ipod didnt take pics veronicas was like a spy thing that took pics and played music because she said she needed $100 from beaver.
                          right

Comment

Originally posted by LaineSV11
                            the thing im concerned about is how kendall and V can take pics with their ipod shuffle...
                            As 'shel' said, Kendall's iPod didn't take pictures. Veronica asked Beaver to load Kendall's music onto the iPod she gave him, so it would be the same music, and obviously she ''adapted'' it, to include a camera.

Also... Scary goth?... haha..

Comment

i have no clue what you are talking about... oh well

Comment

This episode was back to what I expect from VM. I think the Ipod shuffle was custom made for V. She could go to a spy shop and get them to do it for her for $100. I did see the baseball plyer in the picture maybe another clue to the many mysteries that are before us. Dick said something like Shouldn't you be in the future boot lickers of America. I forgot all about the pirate points. Good continuity there with the food.

I can tolrate Jackie more when V is in a scene with her. Duncan and Veronica together didn't make me gag. Although I still don't ship them.

Why couldn't my high school teachers be that cool? He didn't want anyone else to get hurt so he held on to the stock. Now that's a good person.

What can I say about Dick, Sr? I love Beaver. I felt so bad for him but it is good to see he has dectective skills too. V may have met her match.

Wallace' mom more secrets and lies.

Logan with everyone Kendall, Duncan and Veronica. I always love his one liners.

The ending was good. I can't wait to see more. The plot thickens
                                Last edited by Daydreamer; 10-17-2005, 02:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎