Collapse
No announcement yet.

Episode 2.03: Cheatty Cheatty Bang Bang

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The whole guilt of being responsible. So very, very Peter Parker.
    Last edited by LexLuthorMetropolis; 10-12-2005, 07:33 PM.

Comment

what do you mean logan had him taken care of? logan didint do anything to mr dick except having an affair with his wife...

Comment

Logan's not out of the picture by any means. He still has Kendall, while Dick is off who knows where.

Comment

i don't want to know what happened but i would like to know if weevil was in this one at all

Comment

Weevil was out this episode.

Comment

I was kidding with the Logan thing, well except for the feelings part anyway

About the guy who sent the bus off the cliff I was talking about that being taken care of

Comment

logan does love veronica.. you can tell by how he threw his burrito down when v/d kissed and held hands

i wonder if alicia and kieth will get married.. implied by V

Comment

That little fight between them really seemed like the two were trying to deal with the issue. Maybe they'll become friends again at some point, but I don't see it happening anytime soon.

Comment

i hope they are friends... logan is sad about it but duncan should forgive him.. well it would be realistic if he hated him so nevermind

Comment

Duncan's still dealing with it and he's fully aware of Logan's actions. I think he's not willing to forgive him at the moment, but the two are just dealing with each other. Taking it like we guys usually do.

Comment

i could not believe that episode, it was better than the Season Premier.

did anyone else catch the picture with the baseball player in the Autoshop, same guys from Woody Goodman's baseball team...

Comment

Something about Fathers in this show

from Beaver to Dick, to Logan and Duncan, and finally Wallace too. Something about these fathers just doesn't go through. One is a killer and spending time in Jail, while the other has just been caught and away he sails, yet the other very little is known, however maybe next episode he maybe be shown. Or was he dead? I seem to forget!

Comment

sipowics... that could be a possile clue! right now i think woody is the villian behind some crimes.. so i have to watch the episode again and see that

was who dead? i dont know about wallace's father... but mr casablancas was a smart golddigger so he wont be dead that fast

Comment

Originally posted by LaineSV11
                              why did mr dick just suddenly leave after seeing those pictures? it may sound dumb but i didint understand that.. shouldnt he be angry with logan for doing that styuff? or were the pictures he saw of kendall making deals with the montana guy
                              The pictures showed Kendall making the payoffs to the local assessor. When Beav told him that a private investigator took them Mr. Casablancas knew that his entire fraud scheme would be expossed. Logan screwing Kendall was the least of his concerns at that point. He could lose his entire fortune and be sent to jail for the rest of his life.

And just to be accurate, Mr. Casablancas is not a "gold digger". A gold digger is someone initiates a relationship with someone just because of their wealth. Mr. Casablancas is a theif.

Comment

veronica called him a gold digger.. i was just following what she said

ok so he is a smart thief.. having the helecopter ready and all
                                so kendall is smarter than we expected

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎