Episode 2.03: Cheatty Cheatty Bang Bang

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Episode 2.03: Cheatty Cheatty Bang Bang

Discuss it here.

Please keep spoilers and speculation in the those threads. Thanks.

Have to say that revealation at the end of the episode hit the spot. A total "Oh my god" moment.

OH MY GOSH that long haul thing was so weird.. and big dick with the fraud? i would have never guessed that both him and his wife were golddiggers.. i thought just kendall.. duncan fighting with logan was so cool.. i have an ipod shuffle and i am pretty sure that you cant take pictures with it(i didnt miss any camera buttons i know).. why is veronica so jealous of jackie? does she like wallace or something

i loved this episode... definitely my favorite so far

Comment

I'm not certain on IPods, but I thought the link worked exceptionally well to reveal the secret.

Didn't see the Dick twist coming either and leaving as sudden as he did. Leaves Logan to have many a field day with Kendall.

The confrontation was great with Veronica and Logan. There's truly so high tension between the two and looks as though she still has feelings for him.

Comment

but it seems that veronica likes wallace.. going all jealous claw mode around jackie

i feel bad for beaver.... so bad..

i think aaron hired hawaain guy to do the long haul on V.. or he did it himself to get back at her for incarcerating aaron.... but i dont get the him getting beaten part

i didint know kendall was that smart.. with the fraud stuff.... but i really wonder whats up with alicia and that police guy

Comment

So many unsolved issues already.

I'm still trying to get over the impact of that last line. Veronica being the cause of the bus accident. Just blows me away.

Comment

why do you think that she was the cause?

i thin its the aaron thing that i said before

Comment

Not entirely sure. The details will come into play in the next episode. (Speculation.: n/a here lol)

Comment

i liked how kendall was saying"are you cheating on me?" when V called him

Comment

Loved seeing more of Kendall this episode. So much Kendall this time.

Comment

kendall has the same music technology as me.. i feel verry special to have a very enthusiastic golddigger have the same stuff as me

Comment

I think it's great we're already getting layers of character, now, after two episodes and I'm more intrigued by her role in the VMverse.

She truly doesn't seem to care, but she's got that underhand to her life that seems to play out in classic Neptune fashion.

Comment

why did mr dick just suddenly leave after seeing those pictures? it may sound dumb but i didint understand that.. shouldnt he be angry with logan for doing that styuff? or were the pictures he saw of kendall making deals with the montana guy

Comment

Veronica feels responable cause Aaron hired that guy to kill her and instead all those other people died

Comment

well you dont know that that's 100% true

but it probably is.. but what happened? aaron hired another person to kill the hawain guy?

Comment

Cause Daddy Dick saw the Montana guy with Kendell and knew she was selling him out

I'm stumped on that one maybe Logan had him taken care of

We know you still love her Logan!!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎