No announcement yet.

Veronica/Sherriff Lamb

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Veronica/Sherriff Lamb

Has any one else thought of veronica and Sherrif Lamb ever having a relationship?

Tell me if that is totally weird, but even though right now it is hate they have alot of chemistry together.

I could just see him as having a hard outside shell but becoming the loveable guy in the end.

Sheriff Lamb betrayed her father and is the reason she is living in a crappy apartment instead of their nice old house. Beyond that, he is way too old for her. Kristen Bell is supposed to be 18. Sheriff Lamb is probably supposed to be in his early 30's. I could see Kristen Bell and Michael Muhney dating, but given how old they are supposed to be on the show, it just isn't plausible.

Comment

yea veronica saying that she was close to him, joking, shoudlnt be a hint... sheriff lamb makes fun of her when she cries.... so i dont think V would fall in love with that

Comment

I reiterate, we are talking about the guy that told Veronica that he wasn't going to investigate her rape because every rich boy in town was there?

Comment

yeah, no chemistry with these two, funny scenes at times but nothing more, V would never go for him IMO.

Comment

it was so funny in the cheatty cheatty bang bang scene with them together

Comment

I wouldn´t be so quick to say no to the possible Veronica/Sheriff Lamb thing! The writers might just go that way!
              He is good looking, she is 18, and weirder stuff has been shown on tv before, so...we shouldn´t rule anything out just yet!

Comment

no we can't rule anything out, but I wont hold my breath for a V and Lamb hookup, she already did the cop thing with Leo, and he was a nice guy. i just don't see that happening as a romantic ship.

Comment

wonderful chemistry between the two characters.. but a relationship.. that ain't happening..

Comment

Agreed... snarky chemistry is there, but a relationship seems highly unlikely.

But Lamb does need some loving... probably very badly... maybe he can have Jackie. LOL!!!!

Comment

Yes! Anything to get Jackie away from Wallace!

Comment

I love it... I think it should happen!!!

Comment

The actors do have amazing chemistry, and Michael Muhney is a VERY good looking man and an excellent actor. I think they could have an even more explosive love-hate thing going on than Logan/Veronica do. But it would take a LOT to overcome all the terrible things they've done to each other, especially Lamb's hurtful laughing in her face when she thought she'd been raped. I personally think he just legitimately didn't believe her, a girl-who-cried-wolf kinda situation, but still.

Comment

Sherrif Lamb is so predisposed to hate Keith Mars that he takes a lot of it out on Veronica. I just wonder why he hates Keith so much... is it just jealousy or is there something more???? Flashbacks please!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ProudPenny
                              I personally think he just legitimately didn't believe her, a girl-who-cried-wolf kinda situation, but still.
                              legitimately ?????
                              when an woman / girl came find enough courage to get into a police station and report a rape I personnaly find that the less a police officer can do is investigate the reported crime. After investigation maybe, he can classified it as not enough proof - or 'who-cried-wolf kinda situation' !

beside at that time V. was the regular shy pink-cotton dressed girl. Not the who-cried-wolf type. And she looked devastated.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎