Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Veronica Mars on DVD (All Seasons Discussion)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

agreed, logan should not be on it, but I still like the cast promo shot for the box cover

Comment

You can pre-order the DVD at this link: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...59PMO/gijoevid

Comment

Thanks for the link. Eagerly waiting to get my hands on the box set.

Comment

same here and thanks for the link i am so excited for the DVD release

Comment

theres been news of a change in the DVD cover for the Box set, its stated in the neptunesite homepage, this is the cover I personally wanted for the Show, much better than the first one IMO.

Here is a link for the news on why

Find a list of new movie and TV releases on DVD and Blu-ray (updated weekly) as well as a calendar of upcoming releases on home video.
            Last edited by Lex n' Lana; 08-05-2005, 08:08 PM.

Comment

Agreed... much better cover... they got rid of the wretched school bus. Although I'm disappointed that Lilly is off the front cover.

Comment

The new front and back cover art looks great. I can't wait to get the dvd in October. Dvd-quality is so much better than videotape crap. hehe Kind of glad that everyone is on the cover rahter than just Veronica, Lily, and Duncan.

Comment

yes Kal-El's girl and YQ22 I agree with both of you, DVD quality is much better than Videotape crap, however, I watch both VM and SV in HDTV so DVD truly does not compare to that, but I can deal and I dont mind that lily is not on the box, she is a dead person and a little biatch anyway, sorry but IMO. she does not belong on the front cover. but the bus is on the back cover along with a short list of features.

Whenever I think of VM this is the pic that comes to mind, so i am happy.
                  Last edited by Lex n' Lana; 08-05-2005, 08:26 PM.

Comment

I agree with you about Lilly's character... but I think that Lilly is important since the season revolves around the mystery of her death... and the chain reaction that her death caused in the town of Neptune and in VM's life.

Comment

Oh, she is absolutely important to the show, never said she was'nt, but it was quick jab that i do well, and decided to take a shot. Just felt that the cover was perfect and did not need her on it to bolster the show in anyway, the back cover is nice, glad keith is in the mix.

Comment

the new cover is way better ... veronica doesnt even look weird like they made her in the first one.

Comment

I was hoping for something like this to happen.

Okay, is it just my eyes, or is Francis Capra clean-shaven in the back pic??

Comment

yes he is clean shaven

Comment

veronica looks a lot better than on the first one... but i think lily shouldve been on it also

Comment

the cover ART is perfect for the DVD, no change is necessary IMO. its the promo shot that all the fans know and associate with VM. again this was a no-brainer choice, don't know why they chose that first art/cover, but no worries, its back on track.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎