No announcement yet.

Clark and Lana playing tag

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

it doesn't matter how old you are, you can play

my brother is 35 and his wife is 33 and they are more hyper than my other brothers kids. you almost have to put them in time out.

I'm convinced they wont ever grow out of it...

Comment

One things that happens in relationships, is the guy tickles the girl. Don't ask why we do it, I don't know, we just do. Just like every morning you get up, take a shower, brush your teeth, and get dressed(well, hopefully you do all that). Neither Whitney, Jason, Clark, or the short relationships Lana has had has any of her b/f's tickling her. Yeah, Pete tickled Chloe once. TPTB need to show this. Maybe even Chloe and Lois get in a tickle fight. Sure, they can walk around, hold hands and make out, but since Clark isn't that funny, he needs to be able to make her laugh. What other way is there excpet telling her he is an alien and he told everyone ele but you and Lex. Oh, wait, that's not funny, it's real. Yeah........................................

Comment

This has to be by far the most retarded thread I've ever seen posted on this forum. And I've seen some pretty gay ones in the short time I've been posting here. But Jesus Christ...

Comment

Are you calling me gay? Or my thread?

Comment

Lana oves Clark with all her heart. that was cute.

Comment

So even with the DVD, no one knows for sure?

Comment

I do that with my boyfriend all the time.

They were just playing around - she ran ahead of him, so he caught up and grabbed her waist.

It was very cute.

Comment

Lana was very happy in this part. She has the man of her dreams, and is really in love with him. She was having fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Ultron
                    I couldn't tell, actually. I think he was just catching up to her, since he was just talking to Lex.
                    After he talked 2 Lex, they were walking 2gether. So he wasn't catching up with her. she probably ran away like playin around. Thats what some people do when there in love.

Comment

Yeah, thats completely normal. She probably said "I'll race you to the top" and Clark let her get ahead then grabbed her and she laughed cause they were having fun. Playing around is one of the best things about being in a relationship. Wish we could see more on Smallville.

Comment

Is it just me or does everyone use that scene in their youtube videos?

Comment

Ha, you're right.

I personally enjoyed that scene.

Comment

I think the age thing is irrelevant I have two friends that are a couple and me and my other friends are weirded out because they actually played tag in the field of the school and we are in our 2nd year of college.

And Clark didnt catch up to her after talking to lex because they were walking away together after he talked to Lex. I agree with the "i'll race you to the top theory"

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎