No announcement yet.

Clark and Lana playing tag

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clark and Lana playing tag

I know this will sound lame, but when Clark and Lana were running to the farm, were they playing tag, or was Clark tickling her when he grabbed her waist. Lana seemed really happy or as if she was being tickled.

54 repleis, and no one can answer? Please guys, some of you must have seen the episode. I rewatched it, and I can't tell what's going on.
    Last edited by Superboy2; 10-08-2005, 11:05 PM.

I couldn't tell, actually. I think he was just catching up to her, since he was just talking to Lex.

Comment

Originally posted by Ultron
      I couldn't tell, actually. I think he was just catching up to her, since he was just talking to Lex.
      that's what i thought...i figured he was just chasing her and then tickling her or something like that

Comment

Probably she said "Bet you can't catch me" or something and then ran away.

Comment

He was probably just catching up to her. I couldn't see a grown man and woman playing tag. I'm gonna go with he was catching up to her.

Comment

it was cute it showed them playing

Comment

they aren't grown!!! for pete's sake they're only a few weeks out of high school! I think it was just flirting and playing. Couples do that.

Comment

I wouldn't say they verbally agreed to play tag, but yeah I'd say they were playing/flirting.

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn of Smallville
                  they aren't grown!!! for pete's sake they're only a few weeks out of high school! I think it was just flirting and playing. Couples do that.
                  They're grown. Physically anyway.

I think most women are done growing by their mid-teens and men are usually done growing 18, I would think.

Whether or not they're "mature" is another matter...

And I think they were just being playful: She ran. He chased.

He caught her and she didn't mind being caught. In fact, it looked like she rather liked getting caught and maybe wasn't trying too hard to get away from him in the first place...

Comment

I didnt watch the ep. Did Clark cover both his eyes and count to 10 really loud?

Comment

Ok, I guess I worded the tag thing wrong. Just playing I guess. But was he tickling her too?

Comment

i think at first it was catching up but it ended up in playing/flirting and there i love so people do that. people all the time hold their girlfriends stomach and tickle them. it was just normal.

Comment

Yeah, but her laugh was confusing. It could have been a happy laugh, or a laugh where she was being tickled. But Clark also did it for a split second. Oh, he still has one power. tickling really fast.(LOL). I do that with my girlfriend too, but she laughs alot more, she's really ticklish.

Comment

They're just running up the hill goofing around in a 'romantic' mode. There's not really an objective (as in, a game of tag or tickling). Call it frolicking gaily. Emphasis not on 'frolicking', IMO. It's 'le chase', you know?

Comment

I think it was just happy laughter...or Lana is as ticklish as I am.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎