No announcement yet.

Mr. Kent and Lana

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. Kent and Lana

The way it looked to me and probably to the Sheriff that Mr kent was havin an affair with lana..

What do you all think?

Nah. She knew something fishy was going on, but she'd never believe that Mr. Kent and Lana were having an affair.

Comment

I'm sure she thought that for a few seconds.

Comment

what i thought was funny about Pa Kent and Lana was the scene when the Kents came back to the farm to check on Clark after the barn raising. Clark's shirt is on inside out...he looks out of breath...making excuses...says Lana's resting. and it's Pa Kent that says "I think I'll go check on Lana." now why would he go do that? that just doesn't seem right to me. shouldn't Martha go check on Lana? just seemed kinda...interesting

Comment

If I was the sheriff, I would've found it extremely odd that Martha Kent was back at the barn raising, and that Lana and Jon. were alone (especially considering how strange they were acting). Since she knew Jonathan wouldn't cheat on Martha, she suspected the only other option... evil kryptofreaks had Martha hostage and her only hope was young Clarkie!

Comment

Is that astro-glide I smell?

(Combination Sheriff Adams/Stewie from family guy joke.)

Comment

Originally posted by the_real_lois_lane
              what i thought was funny about Pa Kent and Lana was the scene when the Kents came back to the farm to check on Clark after the barn raising. Clark's shirt is on inside out...he looks out of breath...making excuses...says Lana's resting. and it's Pa Kent that says "I think I'll go check on Lana." now why would he go do that? that just doesn't seem right to me. shouldn't Martha go check on Lana? just seemed kinda...interesting
              That same thought occured to me!

Clark: Lana's... resting.
              Martha: Why's your shirt on inside out?
              JK: Clark, I think you and Lana were fooling around while we were out and that she's lying naked on your bed right now. I better check on her.
              Clark: You guys never believe me!
              JK: You cant stop me this time, powerless boy...

Comment

lol... i can just see JS saying that! that would've been freaking hilarious!

Comment

I think he was just trying to get Clark to panick because I think that JK assumed that Clark and Lana were in there making out. I think he knew if Lana was in there naked Clark would have stopped him.

Comment

I guess we need a shipper name for Jonathan/Lana now.

Comment

Lanathan is born!

Comment

lol

Comment

Well... hmmm LOL

Comment

The sheriff knew something fishy was goin on. clark is datin lana and lana would never cheat on clark and jonathan would never do that to his son and lana would never date anyone that old. one lana doesnt somke so she knew that and clark and mrs kent were not there so she knew something was wrong. also the criminals left the abandaned car in the middle of the road up the street. what idiots. neways she new something was up.

Comment

I think the coffee was just nasty, so she politely complimented JK on the coffee and was calling to have Mr. Kent arrested for indecent percolation when the FotWs decided they'd had enough of the pigs telling people how to brew their java.

SPLENDA IS A PERFECTLY ACCEPTABLE SUGAR SUBSTITUTE, SHERIFF! NOW SWEETEN THIS CUP OR THE PURTY GIRL GITS IT!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎