Collapse
No announcement yet.

"You're the only one I've ever really loved"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, Alicia knew his secret, Lana doesn't... Love is about honesty too, you know?

Comment

A white lie? It's called the truth and it's finally been said. WOO HOO, he never really loved alicia. And it's not like he told alicia his secret, she found out. So don't give me this honesty stuff.

Comment

Ever heard of the words "I love you for who you are and who I am when I'm with you"?

Clark loved the way Alicia made him feel...obviously...that's not really love.

Comment

Clark LIKED(no longer love, since clark said it himself) Alicia, because she was like him and knew his secret.

Comment

You're not listening. I said that clark loved the way Alicia made him feel which is "ordinary and special." That's not love.

Comment

You're not listening. I said that clark loved the way Alicia made him feel which is "ordinary and special." That's not love.
              No, you're not reading. I said Clark liked alicia, because she was like him, which made him feel ordinary and special, etc.... It wasn't love and he said it.

Comment

Originally posted by SmallvilleMan
                No, you're not reading. I said Clark liked alicia, because she was like him, which made him feel ordinary and special, etc.... It wasn't love and he said it.
                Do you think perhaps, that Clark confused real love with the way Alicia made him feel? Because he did say he loved her in "Pariah."

Comment

I think Clark is a confused boy in general. I didn't believe he loved Alicia, he only knew her for a few seconds. I'm finding it extremely difficult to believe he loves Lana aswell. I think he just zoned in on her one day and that was that. Remember when Clark had his memory wiped on S4 and first time he claps eyes on Lana he was inlove again. Love at first sight ? Me thinks it was his loins.

Comment

Do you think perhaps, that Clark confused real love with the way Alicia made him feel? Because he did say he loved her in "Pariah."
                    I think both times with Alicia, Clark was vunerable and feeling alone. I think he needed someone like her, because of her powers to feel normal and to feel the same. That's what Clark wanted, someone like him. I never thought he loved her.

I think Clark is a confused boy in general. I didn't believe he loved Alicia, he only knew her for a few seconds. I'm finding it extremely difficult to believe he loves Lana aswell. I think he just zoned in on her one day and that was that. Remember when Clark had his memory wiped on S4 and first time he claps eyes on Lana he was inlove again. Love at first sight ? Me thinks it was his loins.
                    Was it not possible to feel a connection with someone the first time you see them? I've heard about those kind of stories before and it wasn't like he just went up to her and confessed his love. I think Chloe told him the whole story about him and Lana, which is what made him to the school. Clark has proved to me many times that his love for lana is pure and true. He's never been confused about the way he's felt about lana, ever.

Comment

I think he loved Alicia, but not the way he loved Lana. I don't think Clark is being disingenuous here.

Comment

I love how everyones is trying to define love for someone else - i cant say either way now, as Clark has made two conflicting comments in regards to Alicia, but whatever he felt for Alicia was love as he understood it then.

His perception of what love is may have changed since then, but it didnt necesarily make his feelings then any less real. This is assuming he wasn't saying he loved her out of grief, which is just as plausible...

I hate teevee, so many unknowns.

- TC

Comment

I've loved the girlfriends I had before I got married, but I got married for a reason. I wouldn't say the love I felt for those before my wife was remotely on the same level.

Basically I can relate my experiences well enough with what I saw in Mortal to say with conviction he's not being contradictory with his statements. Love often transcends the bounds of logic.

Comment

I think Clark loved Alicia, but wasn't "in love" with Alicia. To me, there's a big difference. Clark loves Chloe, but he's not in love with Chloe. I think it's obviously different with Lana.

Comment

I think Clark has only truely loved Lana.

But he felt he could never really be with her because of his powers. Which is way he and Alicia really got along. The powers were there connection. was it really love though?

Comment

^^^no it wasn't love.

haha, so when lana and clark are on the couch

clark:u and jason?

lana:no....u and alicia

clark:no

and..........BAM! ahaha they responded so quickly to each other

i don't think clark will ever get over lana....even in the future with lois, he'll still be thinking about her

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎