Collapse
No announcement yet.

Better than 'Arrival'?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to agree. In terms of continuity, writing and story, I liked Mortal better than Arrival. I didn't think they could pull off such a good episode with Clark without his powers.

Comment

I would have to say that I think it was better by far.
      I think it had more substance.

Comment

I loved both episodes, but I am leaning to mortal. What I liked about it was that we got to see the kind of person Clark would be if he was human. He was so happy and free not to have the weight on his shoulders. It was a nice break for me but I am ready for his powers to return.

Comment

Hands down I liked mortal better.

Arrival had it's great moments (FOS, chlark talk), the the aliens left me going uh ..that's it? buildup with fizzle even though the total reference to supes II was kinda neat (with the phantom zone). Arrival was all about the effects.

Mortal had many good moments - I found lana's comment about smoking HILARIOUS, seeing Clark be strong even though mortal was uplifting (i.e he didn't become a whimp w/out his powers), the clana was tasteful, and OMG CHLOE - "mission impossible", we were all rolling - the joke about the grenade - and my favorite - CLEX fight.

Mortal for teh win.

It's going to be an enjoyable season!

Comment

I guess Mortal wins then

Comment

i thought mortal was an excellent episode, and the continuity was a major plus, the lex/clark fight also a highlight...mortal was better than arrival!!!

Comment

It was good but arrival was better just because of the FOS

Comment

Mortal is one of my favorite S5 episodes. There was nothing wrong with this episode!

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎