Collapse
No announcement yet.

About the ending scene with Clana

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

They can have sex. Nothing wrong with it.

Comment

What if it was Alicia and Jason at the window?

Comment

Originally posted by DGreen
        you call having sex before marriage morally corupt? u just insulted the majority of the world population...... and we shall rise up against thee......or not.
        Yes. Sex before marriage IS morally corrupt. However, since we live in a corrupt society, most people seem to think its ok.

Comment

Originally posted by drwood
          Yes. Sex before marriage IS morally corrupt. However, since we live in a corrupt society, most people seem to think its ok.
          Based on YOUR morals maybe. But I have had sex and have yet to even become engaged yet I seem to feel pretty good in the moral spectrum of things. In my view your morals are your judgement between right and wrong... not somebody elses.

If you would like to state WHY you think it is morally corrupt we can have a discussion about it rather then you simply telling us what is and what isnt. Because as much as I trust you in all your internetty wisdom, that isnt the kind of statement taken at face value.

In my experience in pre-marrital sex, Ive been able to get rid of some of the tension life throws at me, share an intimate moment with someone I really care about, and get some well needed excercise in the process. I don't feel corrupted or darkened in anyway. So please, explain to me if you will, how the act of sex before marriage has corrupted me.

Comment

I don't think you've made a case for why pre-marital sex is morally right, either, except according to your standards. You and drwood have two different moral standards, so asking him to justify his moral stance to your standards is just as dubious as it would be for him to ask you justify your moral stance to his standards.

Comment

Originally posted by Ultron
              I don't think you've made a case for why pre-marital sex is morally right, either, except according to your standards. You and drwood have two different moral standards, so asking him to justify his moral stance to your standards is just as dubious as it would be for him to ask you justify your moral stance to his standards.
              If thats what it seems like I'm trying to get at I apologize, I wasn't trying to say "I'm right you're wrong" I'm looking to understand his point of view.

Comment

I kinda thought he had a camera in her apartment and watched the whole thing.

Glad that wasn't the case though that would have been sick

Comment

I like morally-corrupt sex. It's the best kind

Comment

It never even crossed my mind.

Comment

okkkkk.... i was wonderin, u kno that the clana sex ended in the talon, rite... how tha hell, in the next epi did clana end up at clark's house??? HOW???

Comment

We know he didn't fly her there..lol

Comment

I just watched this episode again and Clark and Lana's love scene was done tastefully. It could even be watched as a family and young kids would never know what was coming next.

I'm not sure how they got from the Talon to Clark's bedroom, but I think they drove a vehicle. It was a little odd though how they ended up some place different.

As far as the moral question: Those without sin cast the first stone.

Comment

I had the same question. I think we are incorrect with the assumption that Hidden is the night after Mortal. During Mortal the Kent house is undergoing renovations. In Hidden that house is totally back to normal. I am certain some time has passed from Mortal to Hidden?!?
                            Back on topic. I loved Mortal. It was great to watch Clark and Lana freely expressing their feelings for each other. Totally at ease with no angst.
                            Chloe was also awesome! I loved all her gadgets from ebay!

Comment

I thought it was perfect. Absolutely perfect. Clana forever. The hell with Clois. No offense to Clois fans.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎